PARTY NIGHT

FAITH'S POV
After all of that training for netball finals I hope I at least get a full scholarship, even thou I don't need it just, sticking it to that weirdo Olivia will make me so happy.

I honestly didn't know that somebody could have so much confidence and be so awful like bitch who yuh feel yuh be, she not even all that cute that's why Paige call har fren group the Shrek crew LMAO I can't with that girl. Anyways I don't have to deal with her tonight so it's time that I cheer up and start getting ready for the party.

PAIGE BESTIE✨❤️ *calling*

Girl

Yes

Wah yuh go wear because mi nuh really inna the dressing up mood enuh

The prime minister a come girl so yuh go affi dolly dung

Mi tell yuh seh fi mek the man bring one a him son come mek mi turn a holness by a morning

Girl yuh nuh ave a man who yuh claims yuh love

Nuh worry bout him

*CALL ENDED*

I swear this girl doesn't know how to keep a man I mean there was this one boy who really broke her heart and she couldn't get over him so I guess this is how she makes up for lost times. After we decided not to really dress up because we weren't going to stay too long I started getting my makeup ready.

*FAITH OUTFIT*

*PAIGE OUTFIT*

*PAIGE OUTFIT*

After spending at least an hour at the party we decided to leave and that's when I felt Dominic slightly grabbing my hand and whispering in my ears to go to the bathroom and wait for him there

DOMINIC'S POV

Why the fuck she did affi look so good, even when she's not all dressed up she looks perfect. When I went into the bathroom I locked the door behind me and saw her fixing her lipgloss that's when I checked all the doors in the bathroom to see if anyone was in there with us. "No one is in here" she said while turning around with a beautiful smile, "why yuh affi look so good b" I said while lifting her up and putting her on the sink and slowly pulling her brown skirt down and placing my hand between her thighs and then started fingering her.

"Mmmhmmm~ domo yuh ago make mi- " she said while I cover her mouth up so no one could hear her because I swear faith doesn't know how to stay quiet with anything.

After finishing up she started cleaning up her self that's when I told her what her father said and if she wanted us to be together our plans would have to be successful so her grades slipping wouldn't cut it for us to work.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

hope you guys are enjoying my story so far don't forget to vote and leave a feedback.❤️💋

*if there's any mistake I'll fix soon*