THE FUTURE

FAITH'S POV

Tyrique wanted to take me on a date since we started talking but I wasn't interested so I would politely decline but today I enjoyed myself with him so what was the worst that could happen.

He came for me around ten and we spend the whole night together honestly I wasn't expecting him to go all out because it was our first date but I guess this is how rich people do dem things. It was like how my mother explained how her first date with my father when and it was at this moment I understood what my mom meant by love at first sight.

It's wasn't just because he looked good but it was how his personality was amazing and I couldn't help but realize that I haven't felt so happy since Dominic left. Somehow tyrique had unlocked that feeling he wasn't even doing too much like how he would.

TYRIQUE'S POV

She looked very happy with how the data went, "I guess my Cham is working" I thought to myself "so faith look how long we know each other mi neva see yuh with a man yet" I said, *she smiled* "I mean yuh a wifey material enuh yuh just special to mi enuh" I said while holding her hand.

When we went to the parking lot I opened the door and she went in we had a long conversation after I dropped her off. "Faith Mia go married yuh one day" I shouted to her while she was walking to her door.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hey y'all what do you think about this chapter let me know❤️😘
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE❤️
If you want any updates on the book follow
@kayahnotezz on instagram and @kayahnotezz on TikTok
See you next chapter ⬇️