TWINKLE

FAITH'S POV

Bae a cook Mia try cook enuh "nuh worry bout wah mia do" he said as he pull down my underwear while placing his hand between my thighs I could feel how wet I was getting so I turned of the stove and turned around. He then pulled out his penis and slightly insterted it inside of me "a bet mi mek yuh a baby mada by a morning" he said as he lift me up and take me back to the bedroom, "Dominic mia go cum please don't stop" "mmmmmmhmmmmmmmm~ Dominic yes yessssss mek mi cum" "this yuh want?" He asked while he went hard and eventually made me cum then he pulled out and cum on my belly.

"B mi go marry yuh enuh" he said as I run to the bathroom to pee, "yuh sure yuh ready back fi that" I said while I walk back out the bathroom he then got off the bed and walk towards me and said "go give yuh the big wedding wah yuh always a talk bout mi go mek yuh a wife and a mada real soon yuh see" I then laughed and said "mi still can't believe daddy allow mi fi a live by mi self even thou I'm not by myself cause I got my big strong muscular king right here".

I then went back to cooking in my silk robe, "Daniel yuh ready fi yuh first shipment" I heard him said to someone.

DOMINIC'S POV

Naah go lie living with faith e feels really good I actually feel like I'm with a woman who knows how to be a wife I know she's 19 but she deserves to get wife up, "bae yuh ready fi meet mi kids" this was the first time faith would officially meet my children and this was a very big deal for me because my kids are my world and faith is now apart of my world so I'm really excited for her to meet them.

"But bae yuh sure cause mi have a really cute dress that I've been planning on wearing to something special" she said while walking out the kitchen in her robe with nothing underneath "yuh have a dress put down?" I asked confusingly "ofc yuh have I dress put you're faith" I laugh to myself and pulled her closer to me and kiss her. Ofc mi want yuh meet them yuh apart a mi world enuh faith yuh a one a the most important woman dem inna mi life now beside from mi mada ofc.

Mia go mek a reservation a the new restaurant wah mi just buy so just come and look cute I then see her pull out her iPad from the kitchen drawer and start asking me questions about my kids "a notes yuh deh mek fi meet dem?" "Ofc afta mi nuh want dem hate mi worse" mi "Pitney dem nuh hate yuh faith" I laughed and took the iPad out her hand and kiss her on her farrid "farrid big like" "dominicccc" "b a joke dem go love yuh cause mi love yuh"

FAITH'S POV

"yuh nuh know that"

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey y'all what do you think about this chapter let me know❤️😘
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE❤️
If you want any updates on the book follow
@kayahnotezz on instagram and @kayahnotezz on TikTok
See you next chapter ⬇️