COMING BACK HOME FROM UNIVERSITY

FAITH'S POV

Dominic has been back for three months now and I've been giving him the cool shoulder, even though he explained why he had to keep a no contact I still didn't understand how he couldn't pick up a phone and call me.

Our relationship was over I was finally moving on, me and tyrique have been data for 9 months now and I wasn't going to ruin it because of Dominic I really love him but for our safety I had to give up our relationship.

Paige was especially happy that we had broken up because she wasn't really into him. I've living on campus just to avoid seeing Dominic but he is still my bodyguard and he still lives at the house, I've asked my dad to lessened the security hours so I could live a normal life.

It's Saturday and tomorrow I'll be going back home to attend my parents anniversary wedding they will be renewing their vows and will be going on a honeymoon just like when they first got married 30 years ago. So I had to invite Paige and my boyfriend tyrique.

I'm living on UWI's campus after graduating high school a lot of people are confused on how I did it, I started doing subjects from I was in grade nine I did 5 Csec subjects then did 3 cape and 4 Csec subjects in grade eleven so I could go to college same time has my bestie.

Paige is currently living in the State with her parents and attending Harvard law university. I'm currently studying to be a general surgeon like my mom. Studying medicine is not easy but I make it work.

*PAIGE BESTIE❤️✨ CALLING*

Girllllll

Heyyy bestie

Mi inna Jamaica where you at

I'm currently driving back home

Okay

Yuh want mi pick yuh up a the airport

Nah that's okay mi call wi driver

Alright see yah

See yah

*call ended*

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey y'all what do you think about this chapter let me know❤️😘
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE❤️
If you want any updates on the book follow
@kayahnotezz on instagram and @kayahnotezz on TikTok
See you next chapter ⬇️