MAKING IT WORK

FAITH'S POV

Dominic was still asleep and as always looking peaceful, after a last night I don't think that I'm completely over him and I knew I had to break it off with tyrique but figuring out how to tell him wasn't going to be easy.

It was early so I got up and brushed my teeth and headed downstairs to the gym to blow off some steam. But while running on the treadmill I just started remembering how much last night was just like the night when I fell in love with Dominic and like that night it was special so I pulled out my phone and told tyrique we need to talk and then put it on DND so I could finish my workout.

After finishing my workout i went back in the house and that's when I saw Dominic cooking, I then walked over to him without turning around he said "good morning beautiful" and then turned around and kissed me, he then told me to sit down and handed me a plate with eggs, cut potatoes, pancakes, cut sausage and bacon with a cup of orange and a slice on it.

*THE BREAKFAST*

"But bae yuh can cook", "of course then wah yuh take mi fah" he said while laughing

"But bae yuh can cook", "of course then wah yuh take mi fah" he said while laughing. After finishing having breakfast he went to wash the dishes and got a call that made him had to leave so I started washing them for him, he kissed me and said goodbye and somehow i could get used to this. After I was finished I put Paige's breakfast in the microwave so she could have when she woke up.

Then took a shower and played some rajah wild "carry on". After I was finished I started getting ready because it was the day of my parents wedding.

DOMINIC'S POV

After making it up with faith I wanted to make it sure she knew how special she was to me but to do that I would require her best friend Paige help, who I don't think likes me that much but who cares it was for faith and if that's what I needed to do that's what I am going to do.

Mr De La Cruz had summon me I wondered what it was but I didn't have to wonder any longer because has I got to the hotel he put me in a room and said after the wedding he was reassigning me to the Mexico branch, I always wanted to be placed there but I was just getting back in Faith's good grace and telling her this was just going to upset her.

But somehow I still said yes knowing that take this job was just going to be difficult for me and Faith's relationship, and I would need a different job to still be with her but I will still said yes.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey y'all what do you think about this chapter let me know❤️😘
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE❤️
If you want any updates on the book follow
@kayahnotezz on instagram and @kayahnotezz on TikTok
See you next chapter ⬇️