THE SECRET

*Flashback*

Faith's POV

I normally wake up around 6:30 to go to the gym but this morning I woke up with a headache and when I went to turn around and check my phone I was shocked.

Not only was Dominic sleeping on me peacefully but I only had on my underwear. "Wi did fuck after we done watch the show" I thought to my self but I couldn't wake him because of how peacefully he looked sleeping, fi seh him is a man weh dawk him look so sweet sleeping. 

But before him wake up I decided to take a picture captioning it "look how mi manifest mi man inna mi last night😭" to put on my instagram close friends

But before him wake up I decided to take a picture captioning it "look how mi manifest mi man inna mi last night😭" to put on my instagram close friends. Then I got up and take a shower hoping that Paige hasn't waken up yet, because she always come inna mi room when she's over here even tho she has her own room, mi nuh want she see this a tall.

He could get fired but after last night mi nah mek him go nowhere suh wi go affi figure something out. I just couldn't stop remembering where he places his tongue and how much he was my first everything I mean in one night I had my first kiss and my first oral sex. I guess for my first he was really good and it felt better than how Paige described it and better then masturbation.

And if he was that good with his mouth then I can't wait to see what that dick can do. When I was about to come out of the shower I saw him pull the door and said "Yuh sober" he asked sounding perfectly with his sleepy wake voice, "yes a wah" "when yuh done wi need fi talk" he sounded serious I wonder what it could be he left and went to the guesthouse and I started get ready.

I went downstairs and Paige was already down there "a wah uno do last night" she asked.

Paige POV

After waking up and pray a prayer I took a shower and headed downstairs to grab a coffee then that's when I saw Dominic faith's bodyguard coming from upstairs.

After being startled by him a few minutes later I saw faith come downstairs looking worried.  "a wah uno do last night" I asked and she looked at me as if she was scared. "Uno fuck don't" I said and that's when she responded "define fuck" I mean faith was a smart girl but when it comes to relationships she has no experience.

Wah yuh mean "define fuck yuh nuh know wah yuh do last night", "girl stop loud up yuh mouth we just had oral sex I think" "it's all a blur but I don't remember having sex with him", "so how e lead to that".

After fully explaining she asked "yuh think him woulda leave him wife fi mi" faith wasn't the brightest when it came to these things but she pass eediot with this. "Girl mi nuh know but him suck yuh p so might has well" I replied laughing

"Me nuh think yuh fi deh with him fren but if it work without yuh parents finding out then I'll support you" she is my best friend from Day care stage so ofc I wasn't going to bash her I've done worse and she never let me feel worthless so if she get har p suck by a married man mi ago support har.

Then she replied "mi like him so mi nah go mek daddy know else him go kill him" "big up you fren at least yuh get the p suck before mine" I said jokingly. But I pray that my friend doesn't fall for this nigga because I have a bad feeling about him.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

If y'all want more chapters get the votes up to the same amount of viewers until then the chapters will just stay in drafts