𝟏𝟖

Just like any other day, Y/n is rushing to her maths lesson and trying to speed walk through the crowd of bunched teenagers who practically have their hormones oozing out of their bodies, disgusting but necessary. Her shoulder collides with many of these people, but she doesn't bother apologising since it would be pointless.

She somehow manages to get there early, sitting down in her assigned seat and smiling at the teacher who looks extremely unhappy but nevertheless, forces a smile back. The classroom is fairly full, nobody ever wants to be late to this lesson in particular since the teacher is quick to hand out detentions. The other people in the class look miserable, they look like walking corpses.

About a minute later, the room starts to fill up with its usual students, and then in comes the indigo haired boy that y/n was trying to get over, he struts his way over confidently and plops into the seat beside her wordlessly.

She raises a brow and turns her head to look at where he usually sits, the green haired girl, Sucrose who usually sat in his seat last time isn't here, meaning he could've sat there if he wished. Odd, but she doesn't dwell on the matter.

"Hi." Scaramouche reluctantly says as he takes his seat, but Y/n keeps her head turned away from him and her curious eyes fixed on the seat at the front. He gets no response.

He finds himself at a loss for words and then just looks into his lap and then looks into his lap with his hands clasped together. He's messed up already, he was blatantly ignored and now he's lost his chance to show that he's trying to 'mend' things.

Unbeknownst to him, the girl he's now panicking over is completely unaware of his worries and now listening intently to the teacher explaining the work at the front. The sound of the person behind her loudly chewing their gum and the person at the desk next to hers who is tapping their foot in a horrible rhythm goes unnoticed to her. She's blocked out everything once she's deep in thought or focused intently.

Scaramouche spends the rest of the lesson trying to get through his work while occasionally stealing glances at Y/n before scribbling away in his book. As much as he tries to look away, his indigo eyes try to catch her e/c ones, hoping that even for an instant, they'll make eye contact. All of this just to lure her into his trap...

Instead, he is forced to steal glances at her side profile which he grows annoyed by. How would he ever gain the entertainment he so desperately craves when she won't even notice him?

Before they both realise, the lesson has ended and Y/n is packing her backpack as she swings it over her shoulder and leaves before Scaramouche can get the chance to send another look.

A sigh of relief is heard from her mouth as soon as she's out the classroom. It was becoming excruciating smelling that familiar scent of his cologne right next to her. It was so amplified that she could've sworn her nostril hairs were burning off. Even his presence was so strong, it's definitely not something she needed in a lesson where she was trying to focus.

Luckily, there's a free period where the girl makes her way to the library before pulling out a stack of books. She contemplates studying first but her procrastination habits overpower that will, in the end, she takes out her phone.

 She contemplates studying first but her procrastination habits overpower that will, in the end, she takes out her phone

Kokomi
Y/N
DID U NOT NORICE THE WAY THAT
SCARAMOUCJE WAS STARING AT U

heizou
If that were me I would've whipped around
and given him the BIGGEST kick under
the table 🤮🤮

Childe ‼️
Idk bout Yawull but I would've
given him something else under
the table 😫

Kaeya
Oh...!
So what happened
Was Scaram##### staring again?

Y/n
IM CRYINF WHY DIS U CENSOR
HIS NAME
THIS ISNT ROBLOX

goroufurry
What a stupid animal
Send him back where he belongs
THE ANKMAL SHELTER!!

Kokomi
FORREAL
BC WHY WAS HE LOOKING AG U
LIKE SOME ABANDONED PUPPY 🖕🏼🖕🏼

Y/n
NO HE WASNT??

Lumine
Ew scara-🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

Y/n
NO STOP WDYM HE WAS STARING

goroufurry
Dude r u blind 😭
He was literally looking at the whole
lesson
I honestly wanted to rip his eyes out

Kokomi
oh yeah I was gonna ask
What did he say to u at the start of class

Y/n
He didn't say anything to me???

Childe ‼️
What did that pussy say to u

Kaeya
Do u think I could take him in a fight

Lumine
I'd hate to break it to u but no

goroufurry
Anything is possible if u put ur
mind to it!! (No)

Childe ‼️
Sorry but no...

Kokomi
No.

Heizou
Absolutely not

Kaeya
DAMN
NOBE OF U HAVE FAITH IN ME

Y/n
NO GET BACK ON TRACK
WDYM HE SAID SOMETHING TO ME

goroufurry
Oh yeah at the start he said something
But u like kinda ignored him

Kokomi
It kinda looked like he greeted u

Lumine
How dare he attempt to make such measly
conversation with my queen
That mere slave thinks he is worthy of
being graced by my queens presence?

Kaeya
All of u die

Childe ‼️
DONT TALK TO HIM YET Y/N
MAKE HIM SUFFER

Heizou
He doesn't deserve forgiveness!!

Y/n
I didn't even realise
Oopsies!
It's ok he probably like cursed at me
or something at the start