The Truth

Time: Unknown. Date: Unknown

No one Pov:

Y/n was riding with Akali on the back of her bike, and he assumed they were going to Akali and the Girls' house. What he didn't expect however, was what she meant by house, was a giant penthouse on top of a massive building.

Akali had grew to quite like Y/n. Though she didn't trust him fully, she knew just by the way he acted that he was a cool dude so far. She wanted to get to know him more, considering she thought he was mysterious. The type of clothing he wore, the accent he had, it was all new to her, the same could also be said for the 3 others.

.
.
.
.
Y/n Pov:

After a literal death sentence of a ride to their place, I got off the back of her bike, in front of this massive building. Still kind of shaken up from the ride, it took me a bit of effort to walk straight...

"There's no way this is your house right?" I said, causing her to chuckle

"It is alright. Weellll the top 2 floors are ours. The rest is whatever." She said

"Interesting. Well I guess it makes sense considering you 4 are popstars."

"Yep" she said, causing you to smile.

We both walked into the entrance of the building, meeting what seemed to be the receptionist.

"Akali? Back already? And who is this man that is with you?" The receptionist asked akali, she replied almost immediately

"This is a friend of mine that'll be staying with us for a bit. So get used to seeing him."

"Okay, well have a great day you two!
She replied in a happy tone.

We both walked to the elevator, and she pressed the button for the top floor, which you assumed was their penthouse.

"So, Y/n, I don't know how the girls are going to react to you coming through the front door of our house, so be cautious, but I'm almost sure they are all home. I haven't exactly told them that I offered you to stay, so once again, heads up." She said, with a nervous tone.

"You're deadass? Who's the one I got to worry about the most?" I replied to her, causing her to look at me nervously.

"Eve. She can be aggressive sometimes, but I'm like 40% sure you'll be able to handle it."

"Damn the odds are not in my favor huh?" I said, causing her to chuckle.

"Nope, not in the slightest. I think you'll be alright though. Its either this, or living on the streets, right?" She said

"At this point from how it sounds I'd almost rather live on the streets than to be murdered gruesomely by a popstar."
I said, causing myself to stiffen my posture a bit.

"You'll be fineeee... maybe?" She said

Silence overtook the elevator... damn this building is tall! We've been waiting in this elevator for like 2 minutes and we still haven't reached the top?!

Right on cue, the elevator stops and the doors slide open, revealing the door to their penthouse.

Akali and I walked to the door, and she pulled out her card and opened the door. Bracing yourself for the worst, I walked in with her, taking in my surroundings. This penthouse had EVERYTHING. 80" flat screen TV, inside a big living room, a fully decked out kitchen, laundry room fully decked, and a dining room with a table that looks to fit 6-8 people.

I also saw a hallway with 3 doors on the left and 5 doors on the right, only assuming those to be bedrooms or bathrooms.

Last thing I notice by looking around, is some familiar faces looking right at me. On the couch, was Ahri, Kai'Sa, and Evelynn. They were looking straight at me, with a surprised, but confused face.