Meeting Pop Stars

Time: Unknown. Date: Unknown.

Ahri Pov:

I felt an odd sense of comfort around that guy. I couldn't quite figure out why, but another thing is, what is up with his clothing? I've never seen that before. It was like some kind of Tan and light brown colors mixed in together, and he had this weird thing slung over his back. On his right side he had a leather compartment with another weird looking metal thing. I've never seen this stuff before.

We were all just waiting in the backstage room for the guy who saved me to show up, just talking. Then the conversation about said person came up.

"Girls I can't be the only one who has never seen anything like what he is wearing before?" I said with curiosity.

Eve replied to me "No darling, I haven't seen anything quite like what he's wearing. If you got a good look at him, he has a few scars on his face. He's very interesting I must say~"

"Eve, you haven't even 'known' the guy for probably more than 5 minutes and you are already gonna get flirty with him?"

"What can I say? He intrigues me" she said, smirking.

I just rolled my eyes, ignoring her for the moment.

Akali then spoke up and said "You know, I saw a few of the techniques from the order bring used by him. You think he's someone who left the order like me?"

This kind of got you thinking. Now that she says that, it would make sense. But then again, the weird objects he was carrying and his clothing kind of threw that conclusion out.

"His clothing and the weird objects he was carrying, I don't think he's from the order Rogue." You say, which the ninja in question just nodded.

"He's kinda good at fighting... he took those people out like it was nothing.." Kai'Sa said.

You definitely realized aswell. He was very calculated in every movement he made, like literally without failure it seemed.

"He did seem pretty good at fighting. I wonder who trained him?" I said, curiosity brimming in my mind.

Then, the doors opened. Revealing the man in which we were just speaking about. I'm not gonna lie, even though we haven't really seen his full face yet, he looks good.... ugh why am I saying this now? I just met him... I mentally facepalm.

Realizing I had been staring at him, he was looking back at me, with a confused expression.

"Uhm, miss? Are you okay?" He asked me, I just couldn't help but turn my head away in embarrassment.

"U-uh yeah I'm fine..." You stuttered out, making the embarrassment even worse.

"Darling, how about you have a seat right here next to me so we can all introduce ourselves?" Eve said to him, which he complied and sat down next to her.

"Considering you're the hero of the hour, how about you introduce yourself first?" You said to him, which he just chuckled

"Okay, my name is Y/n L/n, Navy Seal, and Lieutenant of the U.S. Navy."

U.....S....? What country is that? I've never heard of it...

"Not to be rude, but We've never heard of anything called, U....S? What is a Navy Seal?" You said, confused to him, which he just replied, "You 4 don't know what the United States is??? You know what nevermind that, let's continue introductions." He said with a small smile on his face.

With confidence, I said
"My name is Ahri, Lead Vocalist, and lead founder of K/DA!" You said with a beaming smile

"Darling, my name is Evelynn, but you can just call me Eve~" she said with a teasing smirk on her face, which caused him what almost looked like visible nervousness.