A New Home

Time: Unknown, Date: Unknown.

Y/n Pov:

I had just walked to the bathroom after Ahri told me where my room would be. I'm going to be completely honest, I expected a much worse reaction out of them but that wasn't the case. I'm glad they understood my situation, y'know considering I just found out that I'm no longer on Earth, but a world called Runeterra? If I didn't know how I got here, I damn sure wasn't gonna be able to figure out how to get back... I guess the rest of my days will be spent on this world.

I was taking off my combat gear to get ready to get in the shower, which took forever since there was a decent bit of gear.

"Damn it feels nice to be able to take a shower. It's been weeks, and I've been out on the field so I haven't been able to take one." I said to myself, definitely feeling relief of knowing I was finally able to wash.

Turning the shower on, it definitely functioned almost exactly the same as the showers back on Earth so that was a good thing.

I got in, feeling instant comfort by the hot water hitting my chest. I decided to sit there for a bit and just let the water hit against my body and decided to go ahead and wet my hair so I could wash it.

Doing exactly that, I grabbed whatever shampoo was in there and massaged it into my hair making sure I didn't miss any part of it, then I waited a bit before rinsing the soap out of my hair.

Going to my body, I glance down and notice the bullet scars, knife scars, and a few other tiny scars. There weren't many, mostly because I didn't let myself get hit, and took it safe. I'm just glad that my body isn't riddled with scars. That war did a number on me...

Fast forward about 20 minutes, I decided it was time to get out of the shower, so I did just that.

That's when I realized, I have no clean clothes. My dumbass didn't realize earlier that I wouldn't have any if I decided to take a shower, but nope, I was too focused on taking a shower to think about that!

So I decided to do what I thought was the best thing to do in that moment, and call out to one of the girls, in which I decided on Akali.

"Akali!!" You called out, getting a response pretty quick

"Yeah, whats up?!!" She called back

"I just realized I have no spare clothes, do any of you girls by chance have some that I can wear for now?!" I called out again.

"Yeah! One sec!" She called back

I breathed a sigh of relief, awaiting Akali to show up with some clothes to borrow.

I heard footsteps approaching the bathroom door, in which I opened it very slightly and held my hand out, in return she put the clothes in my hand.

"Thank you so much Akali."

"No problem dude!" She replied back to me, making me smile.

I took my hand from behind the door and closed it, now getting a good look at what kind of clothes she had brought me.

It was a shirt that looked like it would actually fit me, it had some kind of metal band on it... Pentakill?

The other piece of clothing were a pair of shorts that definitely looked like they fit me. I smiled, also acknowledging how lucky I was for them to have clothes that fit me. I quickly put on the clothes, and freshened myself up by combing my hair and putting on some deodorant.

I then exited the bathroom, and that's when I noticed a very, very pleasant smell coming from what seemed to be the kitchen.

Walking down the hall I walk into the kitchen and see Kai'Sa cooking on the stove, wearing an apron aswell as some casual clothes. She honestly looked really cute with the amount of concentration she had while cooking.