Chapter 1

It was a dark and gloomy night, a cliche beginning but a very true one. Elizabeth a girl who decided to wander in the woods at night, little did she know someone was following her.

"It's dark out here, maybe I should head home.." she said to herself when she turns around and she saw a figure behind a tree. She was a little shook by this and went the other way trying to avoid the tall figure. "what the hell was that.." she said while trying to walk away but the figure getting more closer by the second. She started walking faster but it was no use the figure was right behind her or maybe a different figure. She was about to scream untill the figure covered her mouth. Only a muffled scream came out.

"BE quiet!" the figure said trying to shush Elizabeth, but this made her panic even more trying to bite the hand on her face. "OUC-" the figure said while trying to calm down Elizabeth. " LOOK. IM NOT GOING TO HURT YOU SHUT UP-" he covered his mouth before someone could hear him. He sighed "look I'm not going to hurt you, I'm trying to save you." He said in a soft tone. "So promise me when I take off my hand you won't scream." Elizabeth slowly nodded.

"FINALLY, look I'm not trying to hurt you I'm trying to save you." The figure said to Elizabeth. "oh, uhh I forgot to introduce my self, I'm Liu, Liu woods!" He flashed a smile at Elizebeth but she was so fazed to speak. "Who are you trying to protect me from?" She asked bluntly. "Hey! if someone tells you their name you say it back." He look a bit annoyed. "Answer my question please." Elizebeth said afraid almost shaking. "Hey don't be afraid I may look scary bu-". He gets interrupted. "And ugly..." Elizabeth says under her breath. "What." Liu says bending down to Elizabeth's height. "You know I could just let you die right now and nobody would know? Plus I still don't know you name." Elizabeth flinched but kept her stance. "My name is Elizabeth." She said while looking down. "OKAY! great now we are done with introductions! Follow me." He pointed to a path not that far away from him. "Chop chop don't fall behind or..a particular killer will get you." He started walking and slowly but surly Elizabeth followed.