Chapter 5: missing

Elizabeth turned around as he was leaving and watched in silence as he slammed the door. She stayed silent for a few moments and a few tears start to form in her eyes. "He was unimportant anyways", she said to herself knowing deep inside it wasn't true.

She went to go sit on the couch silently thinking to herself, "maybe i was too harsh for him.." she whispered to her self. She soon dozed off on the couch for a few hours until she heard the door open and she jumped out of her seat. It was Liu. He came back looking calm and almost emotionless. Elizabeth felt backed and decided to say something "Welcome ho-". Liu walked right past her ignoring her.

Elizabeth sat there a bit hurt and embarrassed. "Asshole" she muttered to her self getting up and locking herself in her room. Liu saw that Elizbeth left the couch so he went to go lay down on it. He closed his eyes and thought to him self. He laid so still and very quiet that he ended up taking to him self.

"//That was a bit rude wasnt it\\?" A voice suddenly echoed in his head it was Sully. "Shut up" Liu mumbled. "// your having second thoughts about staying with aren't you?\\" sully said trying to piss Liu off. "Do you think she hates me now?" Liu said his voice a bit shakey.
"//ehhh probably I mean you did say that she should've died\\" sully said. Liu sat there taking a deep breath and opening his eyes. He slowly got up from where he was sitting and went towards the door. "I'm sorry" he said leaving the house forgetting to lock the door. "Hey! Don't be sorry you were better off without her." sully said. Liu sighed went towards the forest.

Elizabeth was still in her room not realizing Liu left. She felt bad a bit and got up and left her room. "Liu I'm sorry can we-" she stood there silently. Liu was gone and she didn't know if he would ever come back. She fell to the ground a tear rolling down her cheek. "I..I never even got a chance to say sorry.." she said quietly to herself her voice a bit shakey. All she knew was that Liu was missing and there was nothing that she could do about it.