Chapter 12: welcome back liu.

Liu peaked into the mansion from the door to see people sitting on the couch. He could easily identify them and walked in. "Hey....guys." He said awkardly standing. On the couch he saw cody sitting watching cat memes on his phone , ben sitting in the middle of the couch playing a game. helen was on the floor in front of the couch drawing in a sketchbook. They all looked up at him. "Liu!" Helen gasped. Liu stood there a bit awkwardly before rembering what he was here for. "Where Jeff..?" Liu asked in a panicked tone . Helen looked at him before pointing I the stairs. "Be prepared Liu.." Helen said in a stern tone. Liu took a deep breath and headed towards the stairs.

Elizabeth was still inside Jeffs room on the floor in the corner it was obvious shes had enough of this. "This is starting to get repetived..." she said quietly to herself annoyed. Jeff was in the room with her unfortunately. He seemed to have came back from the forest. Jeff was siting in a chair and looked at her "squat did ya say again I'm too busy plotting what to do with you.." Jeff said annoyed narrowing his eyes at her . "Wait. So you kidnap me and have NO plan?" She raised her voice at him annoyed at this point she's basically playing with her life by yelling at a murder. Jeff sighed and got up pointing his knife at her. Elizabeth flinched trying to scoot back away from the kinfe. "Oh? You decide to yell at me but then get scared of a knife, how pathetic." Jeff threw the kinfe at the wall and went to go grab Elizabeth's chin. "You better shut your pretty little mouth up or the other side of your face gets cut open. Elizabeth said and stayed quiet. "That's what I thought.." Jeff muttered and went to go sit back down.

With Liu he was aprotced Jeff's room and knocked on the door. "Who is it.." Jeff answered in a raspy voice. Liu stood there quietly and contemplated on whether to kick the door or just open it. "Ahem I SAID WHO IS IT." Jeff yelled again and then Liu slowly opened the door and looked at Jeff. Jeff looked at him and then looked at Elizabeth who was sleeping . "You here for your girlfriend or something??" Jeff said snickering a bit. "SHE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND- ahem.." Liu stopped and looked at Jeff. "Oh so then you are here to save her wow how heroic..you know what I'm to tired to fight you right now.." Jeff said yawning and stretching . "Your entrance was so underwhelming I thofuht I would get tackle or something." Jeff's sighed and got up. "//if I didn't have any restraint I'd fight you right now..//." Sully spoke out instantly. Jeff looked unamused and just pointed the corner in his room. "If you want her just go get her, but just beware Liu" Jeff turns around in his chair. "The day you get in trouble Elizbeth won't be able to save you." Jeff threw a key at Liu. "It might be useful to you I guess.." Jeff said while Liu when to go untied Elizebeth and picked her up. There was a short awkward silence. "Bye Jeff" Liu said walking towards his door. "Bye Liu.." Jeff said quietly.

Liu headed out Jeff's room and started to head out the mansion before Toby taped on him. "H-how is she?" Toby asked looking at Elizabeth. "asleep" Liu said tired and then started walking out the mansion to the forest with Elizbeth in his hands walking home. About half an hour later he was home and put Elizabeth down on the couch and got a blanket. He went to go lock the door and went to go look at the key at the kitchen counter. "//whatchya gonna do with the key Liu?//" sully asked. "No idea but it doesn't seem like good news.." Liu hid the key in his coat pocket. "I hope that Elizbeth gets a good rest..." Liu said putting his head down on the counter and falling asleep.