Chapter 19: The big man

It's been about a few months since Elizbeth and Liu started dating Liu has been living with her for about a year or so and things were doing alright. In present day Elizbeth and Liu in their living room together sitting on the couch and watching stuff on the tv. Their cat, baylock was sitting the couch with them aswell. Liu laid a bit on Elizbeth's shoulder while on the couch. "Hey Elizbeth.." Liu asked. "Hm what's up" she asked. "When will I stop sleeping on the couch.." he asked with a genuine face. Elizbeth laughed and light punched him. "Maybe later dude" she said focusing her attention back to the tv. Liu sighed and focused his attention back to the screen until they heard a knock, they both assumed it was amber or Toby . "I'll get it" Liu planted a small peck on Elizbeth's cheek and got up to open the door. When he did he saw a note on the door and read it. Elizbeth looked over "who was it?" She asked looking at Liu holding the paper in his hands. Liu looked up at her and crumpled the paper quickly and shrugged it off. "Oh! It's nothing most likely!" He said nervously as Elizbeth got up and went to wards him. "Liu whats on the paper.." she asked a bit worried. Liu looked at her and un crumpled the paper showing it too her. The paper was like a message to them to warn them about something it was along the lines of "Hello Liu, we come to inform you that we know of your little secret, someone has informed us about this, if you don't turn your little secret like us somehow, it won't be on this earth anymore. If you don't want this to happen come to the mansion we'll be waiting for you." Elizbeth read the note and her heart droped. "I'm so sorry Elizbeth I should've never died this if I knew this would happen-" Elizbeth cut Liu off. "We'll find a way." She said firm. "They wont stop us plus we're welcome over there we got this." Elizbeth said trying o make Liu stop worrying. Liu looked at her a bit relieved and smiled a bit. "You're right..man it's dark out.." Liu said shutting the door behind them. "//thoes snitches." Sully said out of the blue. Elizbeth nodded for agreement and sighed. "We should go to sleep we have a Long day tomorrow we'll have to go somewhere." Elizbeth said heading towards her room before Liu grabed her hand before she could go. "can I sleep beside you, safety reasons?" Liu asked his face red a bit. "Hmm if it's for safety reasons I guess I could let you but you'll need to give baylock a bath." Elizbeth said smiling at Liu h a bit with a bit of sarcasm in her voice. Lius face lit up and looked at her happlily but a bit worried about giving baylock a bath. "Deal!" Liu said after thing about it for a second. Elizbeth looked a little surprised but shrugged it off until Liu ran to her room and jumped onto her bed. Elizbeth walked into her her and pushed Liu over and laid down. Liu went to Whisper something in Elizbeth's ear. "Can I have a blanket?" Liu asked. Elizbeth turned to him and raised an eyebrow. "Where's the one I gave you when you were sleeping on the couch." Elizbeth asked confused. Liu sat up and shrugged. "I dunno.." he said. "Oh my god. LIU HAVE YOU VEEN SLEEPING WITHOUT A BLANKET?!?!" Elizbeth asked getting up from her bed. "Maybeeeeeee?" Liu said smiling awkwardly. Elizbeth sighed and got a blanket for Liu. He suddenly thoguht of an idea. "Can you tuck me in?" Liu asked trying to mess with Elizbeth. Elizbeth rolled her eyes and scoffed and went to go tuck him in. "can I get a good night kiss too?" He asked smiling. "hmmmm I'll think about it.." Elizbeth said as Liu was pouting. Elizbeth hopped into bed and went to bed.

It was the next day and Liu and Elizbeth with baylock in her book bag were ready to go to the mansion. "So who exactly are we going to have to be talking to again?" Elizbeth asked. "Slender" Liu answered in a rather ominous tone while being spaced out a bit. Elizabeth shoved Liu a little bit to "What's with the mysteriousness?" Elizbeth asked patting Lius back. "No it's just that look slender is a very...interesting guy okay? And what if you get hurt I don't want you to be like us and what if even worse happens? What if-" Liu was cut off by Elizbeth ksiiing him on the cheek. "Trust me I'll be fine ." Elizbeth asked with a bit of a laugh in her voices. "F-fine let's go." Liu said a bit flustered. Elizbeth grabed onto Lius hand and had him lead them to the mansion. Once they got there Liu took a quick pause before going seeming a bit nervous. Elizbeth held his Hand tight and knocked on the door. Someone opened it and it was Helen. Lius face lit up a bit. "Helen?! Hello!" He said happy to see him. "hey Liu- what is she doing here Liu?!" Helen said looking at Elizabeth. "Nice to see you again too.." Elizbeth said with sarcasms in her voic. "It's not that I am unhappy am just shocked. Anyways Liu what if you know who finds out?!?" Helen asked giving Liu a bit of stern look. "She already knows about slender and he knows about us..can we come in?" Liu asked with a sincere tone ready to face anything.both Liu and Elizbeth sighed and went into the mansion. Everyone in the the living room sat up to look at Elizbeth and Liu. "Uhh hey..." Liu said awkwardly.

On the couch there was Jane and sally and standing was Ben and Jeff in the corner. Elizbeth looked over at them and narrowed her eyes. A smile crepes onto Jeff's face. Ben teleported right jnfromnt of Elizbeth. "You're in troubleeee" Ben said with a snarky grin over his his face. "Shut up fuck face" Elizbeth said about to punch Ben but Liu stops her not wanting to cause a ruckus. "We got to get to slenders office we don't want to get more in trouble then we already are..." Liu was a little out of things when thinking about what was going to happen he didn't want Elizbeth to die or anything. Liu snapped out of it a bit and looked at Ben and Jeff with a sort of hateful look. Liu didn't notice how close Ben was to Elizbeth. "You know Liu." Ben started speaking. "It's a shame your girl friends going to die.." Ben said omminisly about to start playing with eleizbeths hair. "Don't touch me." She said slapping his hand away. Ben giggled a bit and looked at Liu. "She really was pretty." Ben winked at Elizbeth and went back to Jeff. Lius heart sank a bit seeing this and grabbed onto Elizbeth's hand a little harder and walked to slenders office with a sort of a fast pace. They reached the door and Liu hesitated a bit but before he could the door opened.

There sitting at some sort of office was slender, slender man. Elizbeth felt a pit grow in her throat she knew whatever was going to happen was going to be serious. The figure lifted his..face? There was nothing on it it was just nothing. "HE DOESNT HAVE A FACE-" Elizbeth was about to scream before Liu covered her mouth. "Sit." Slender men said gesturing both Liu and Elizbeth to sit at the desk. Both Liu and Elizbeth went to go sit and the door slammed behind the both of them. "Sir I-" Liu started being at a lost of words. "Only speak when you are spoken to." Slender said looking? Or staring at Liu? It was hard to tell he didn't have a face. "You know Liu i use to see you at on of my most loyal ones, it's sad to see you throw it all away like that." Slender rose from his desk he was humonus he was very tall. "And telling other ones of my children to keep this secret? Truly shame on you." Slender turned to look out the window. "And for you, Elizbeth," slender says turned back to look?? Stare?? At her it was almost menacing the way he did it. "I'd expect someone as weak as you to die already." Slender stoped speaking and sighed. Elizbeth lowered her head a bit feeling ashamed "Since I have you both at my mercy I expect her to be like us soon Liu I am giving you 6 months." Slender said. "SIX MONTHS.?? IT TAKES YEARS TO BE LIKE THIS." Liu yelled putting his foot down. "I said what I said . Get out of my office now." Slender was still looking out the window. "You both have a temporary room here by the way." Slender mentioned. Liu gritted his teeth a bit getting up with Elizbeth. Following behind him and leaving the office.