Chapter 20: Get to work

Liu and Elizbeth stood there for a second both shocked and confuse. Liu was on the verge of tears clenching his fists. "Liu?" Elizbeth asked her face having a worried expression on it. Liu looked at her his face full of anger and sadness. Liu noticed how he was and tried calming down. "I...I'm..so" his voice started to get a bit shakey. Elizbeth cupped Lius face and patted his back. "Hey..hey..it's going to be alright don't be upset I'll work extra harm I promise." Elizbeth moved a little closer to Lius face. "I didn't mean to drag you into this Elizbeth.." Liu had a slight tint of read in his face and moved closer to her. "It's alright.." Elizbeth said about to kiss him. "GET A ROOM!" Jeff yelled on the other side of the room with a snarcy smirk. Elizbeth and Liu both looked up at Jeff both of them blushing and awkwardly standing in place. "Fuck off jeff" Elizbeth said rolling her eyes grabbing onto Lius hand goung to find the room that they will be staying in. After a few moments they found it and they both went into the room. "For guests this room a pretty nice" Elizbeth said taking in the scenery and putting her back pack down letting out baylock who she brung along with her taking out his food and water bowl and putting stuff in it. Liu seemed kinda out of jt and then looked around the room. "There's only one beddddd.." he said trying to light up the mood a little by joking around with Elizbeth. "Oh god." She said dreading the thought of having to share her blanket. Liu lightly laughed a bit and went close to Elizbeth. "Would you share the blanket? For me?" He asked his face a bit pouty teasing Elizbeth. She sighed and nodded and looked away from his face. Liu laughed and cupped her face to make her face him. Liu pinned Elizbeth to a wall lightly. "You know..before coming here I was dreading seeing Jeff and stuff..but you being here makes me not care about thoes things.." Liu still had her face cupped in his hands. "You going soft on me Liu?" Elizbeth asked in a jokey tone her face a bit red. "Maybe...but i can't help it if it's you." Liu leaned in and placing a genuine kiss on her lips. Elizbeth leaned into the kiss aswell.(quick kiss I am NOT writing smut today.) Liu backed away to see her face a smiled, Elizbeth was lost looking into Lius eeyes and listening to his voice . "You're so cute when you are like that you know.." liu said going in for another kiss before soeone barged into their room.

"ELIZBETH ELIZABETH! I heard what happened are you oka-" Amber stood there staring. Turns out Liu forgot to lock the door. "Am I interrupting something.." Amber asked awkwardly standing. Elizbeth and liu got off of each other and both coughed awkwardly. "Ahem No..no! Nothing at all is there something you need?" Elizabeth asked Amber. "No! I just needed to check up on you I heard you only
Had 6 months to train!" Amber said walking towards Elizbeth making Liu scoot away from the both of them going to clean the room. "How did you know?" Elizbeth asked amber confused. "Becuase you'll never guess what I am your trainer!" Amber said excitedly. "Oh! Uh you? I just assumed Liu." Elizbeth said a bit uncertain with Amber being her trainer . "Hmm you're making it seem like a bad thing for me to train you.." Amber said a bit upset. "Whattttt noooo I'm so happy you are my trainer" Elizbeth asked forcing a smile onto her face. "REALLY??" Amber asked happily. "Really." Elizbeth answered. "Oh right I got you and Liu soemthing!" She pulled out two phones. "One for you! And then one for Liu I guess." Amber handed her and Liu the phones. "Wha..woah..where did you get two brand new phones from..are you a robber.." Elizbeth asked suspiosly throwing one of the phones at Liu. "Ouch!" He yelled. "Anyways the phone has your number set up and eveything!" Amber said . "You'll have a multiple of weapons to choose from! You'll train tomarrow so get rest" Amber smiled and waved goodbye at Elizbeth before leaving the room. Liu walked up to Elizbeth Beth and hugged her from behind and rested his face on her sholder. "We got new phones?" Elizbeth said a little shocked. "Duh..it hurt when you threw it at me." Elizbeth laughed a bit. "My bad.." she said smiling and getting out of Lius grasp going to bed. After that Liu followed and went to bed.

In the night someone in the darkness of the room a figure lurked close to the edge of the end that Liu and Elizbeth were sleeping in. The figure stood above Elizbeth and pulled a knife out and swiftly cut her arm slightly and she got a glass vile and the person watched as the blood leaves from her arm into the cup and swiftly walked to the door. Elizbeth woke up and was still half asleep and looked at the person at the door and then looked at her arm. She thoguht she was just dreaming and went back to sleep. It was the next day and Elizbeth woke up to Liu standing above her. "GAH!!" She screamed. Liu flinched and started apologies profoundly. "Ah! I am so sorry it's just you were sleeping so peacefully and I didn't want to wake you up I am so sorry-" Liu kept apologizing and looked at her arm. He tilted his head and sat on the bed beside Elizbeth. "What happened to your arm?" He asked worried. "Hm my arm what do you mean?" Elizbeth looked at her arm and saw a cut on it. "TAGTS weird..prolly got scratched in my sleep don't worry Liu" Elizbeth said smiling at him. She gave Liu a kiss on the forehead and got up and stretched. Amber opened the door and brought in a cart with her. "ITS WEPON PCIKING DAY HORAY!" Amber laid out all the wepons on the cart and smiled. "Chose whatever one you want and I'll train ya!" Amber smiled at Elizbeth. Elizbeth walked over and took a look at all the weponds untill one catches her eyes. "That one" she asked pointing at the butterfly knife that was there. "Ooooo interesting choice!" Amber picked up the knife and handed it to Elizabeth. When Elizbeth took the knifee from amber she noticed the same kind I of cut she had on ambers arm. "Weird" she said to her self quietly playing around with the knife. "You are a natural now you just need to throw and ki-" Amber was stoped by Liu blurting out something and going right beside Elizbeth. "And make kilts! That's what she was going to say Kilts." Liu sighed thinking he saved somehting and amber ave him a weird look. "Anyway time to go train!" Amber hyped it up but Elizbeth was still stuck on the way both of there arm had one cut.

Sooner or later amber and Elizbeth and Liu were all out side there were multiple targets for Elizbeth to practice throwing at. "Okay Elizbeth this is level one of training you have a pretty good grasp on your wepon so this should be pretty easy for you!" Amber went and grabed a kinfe of her own and to demonstrate how the knife is supossed to be thrown. Amber throws the knife and it hits bulseye on the target. "Ta daa!" She said smiling. "Wow that was pretty awsome." Elizbeth said a bit impressed. "Okay now you!" Amber got out the way and told Elizbeth the right form to throw. Elizbeth did this at a total of three times and missed the target. She groaned up set that she wasn't able to get it. "YOU GOT THIS!!" Amber yelled from the sidelines. Liu noticed the form of Elizbeth was a bit off. He went behind her and helped fix her posture and stance by putting his hand on her waist. Elizbeth turned a bit read and flinched. "Liu!" She yelled a bit frustrated. "You are standing wrong your supossed to be standing like this" Liu helped Elizbeth get in the right form. He went close to her ear and whispered "now throw" Elizbeth shivered a bit and threw the life and hit the target right in the bullseye. Elizbeth gasped a bit. "I did it!" She celebrated. Amber ran over to Elizbeth about I give her a hug. Elizbeth put her hand infront of her and Amber froze. Amber straightened her posture and smiled. "My bad but YOU DID IT I AM SI PROUD OF YOU MY DESREST STUDENT!!!" Amber celebrated ted as she yawned. "I am your only student?" Elizbeth said face planing her self a bit. "Oh yeah.." amber realized. "??" Elizbeth looked at her blankly. "God I forgot how dumb you can be for a killer" Elizbeth sighed and yawned. Amber was shocked by just shrugged it off it was true she was kinda dumb. "Anyways I say that you've already mastered level one, you are strong and you already can hit a target, you some scream killer or something?" Amber put a finger to her chin and kept thinking. "Both that I know of" Elizbeth shrugged. Suddenly a knife rushed at the target hitting it. Amber looked around and was pissed. "WHO THREW THAT I SWEAR WHEN I FIND YOU ILL KILL-" Amber paused after hearing a raspy voice speak. Elizbeth's heart sank and Liu turned his head to look. "Who are you going to kill?" Jeff asked in an annoyed tone. Ambers entire face turned red "ha..ha.." Amber looked at Elizbeth a bit nervous. Jeff looked at Liu and Elizbeth and laughed. "Is she seriously your treacher?" Jeff asked in a mocking tone. "For your information she's a great teacher maybe not the the best but she's doing her best, what would you know about teaching any ways Jeff?" Elizbeth asked while looking over at amber who was swooning over Jeff. "Tell them Amber who your teacher was.." he asked a smile forming onto his face. "It was uh Jeff who tought me" Amber said a bit ashamed. There was a bit of sieelence before someone spoke. "Elizbeth we are done traini for today.." Liu asked grabbing her hand and walking back inside the mansion to their room leaving Jeff and Amber.

When Liu and Elizbeth made it back to the room they got comfy and relaxed in their bed. "Liu..?" Elizbeth called out his name. "What's up?" Liu asked. "Do you think she'll be okay out side?" Elizbeth asked a bit worried. Liu nodded. "Jeff wont kill her, yet" Liu said jokingly. Elizbeth sighed and got up. "I'm going to the bathroom." Elizbeth said leaving the room walking around the mansion looking for the bathroom untill a sertain room caught her eye. "Hmm" she took a peak in and it was some kind of lab. In the lab she saw a fimiluar figure she rembered seeing when she first woke up. "HEY YOU-" Elizbeth yelled scaring the figure making the person drop a vial of blood.