Chapter 15: KITTY!!

Both Elizbeth and Liu were at the pet store looking for a nice cat to adopt. Liu was in the cat place and was looking at all of them and petting them all. Elizbeth looked at the type of cats that were there. Elizbeth heard a thud to the ground and went to go see if Liu was okay. "A little help here?" Liu said covered with cats. Elizbeth laughed at him and took a picture. "Hey this isn't funny!!" Liu cried out scaring some of the cats away. "Aw man" Liu said to him self sighing. "we gotta look for a cats Liu not get tackled by them" Elizbeth said sighing looking around. "I know,I know" Liu groaned a bit and had an idea. "You know I'm starting to like the floor.." he stayed laying down on the floor smiling. "Liu get up before I kick you." She said as she lend a hand to him. Liu got up quickly and sighed. Elizbeth looked around and saw a black cat in the corner of the room, it looked as if it had a scar on its right eye almost like a scratch. She tapped on Liu to look. "Liu look!" She whispered quietly making Liu look.

Liu turned around and saw the cat. "Hm?" He said confused. "Look at it! Isn't it adorable.." Elizbeth said. "I think we should get that one.." she said slowly walking towards it. "Hey what if it scratches you!" Liu said a bit scared. "It'll be fine" she said back to him. Elizbeth approached the cat and lended her hand out to it. She waited paicently untill the black cat nuzzled her hand. "Liu come over here!" She whispered to him. He went over to the cat and noticed how its other eye had a scar. "Hey it's kinda like us" he said smiling a bit as the cat went to go nuzzle his hand. Elizbeth looked at Liu and smiled a bit. "Yeah you're right.." she said. She called an employee over to adopt the cat. She signed her name on the document and looked at Liu. "What should we name her Liu?" She asked. "Uh..ummm..OH I know baylock!" Liu respond with a smile on his face. "Baylock?" Elizbeth questioned. "Yeah! Baylock!" Liu responded. Elizbeth had a face of confusion and wrote it down.

Sooner or later Liu and Elizbeth got home with multiple items for the cat. Elizbeth stretched and yawned. "Man today was a long day" she said stretching and setting the bags down. Liu was to caught up in petting the cat. Elizbeth laughed and tapped on loud shoulder. "Liu you should put down the cat now" she said smiling and patting the cat. "O-oh! Right." Liu set down the cat. The cat slowly walked around trying to get a feel around the place. Liu was intentivily staring at the cat memorized by it. "I take it you've never had a cat before am I right?" Elizbeth said going to put food and water for the cat. "No not ever! actually Jeff was always allergic.." he said his tone slowly shifting to a more unhappy tone. Elizbeth noticed this and put a hand on his shoulder. "Look I know that you are worried and everything about your brother or someone you aren't fond of coming after you but trust me it will all be okay?" Elizbeth smiled slightly at Liu and Liu smiled back nodding at her "it'll all be okay?" Liu repeated "Yeah.." Elizbeth said. Suddenly they both heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Liu said heading towards the door and opening it. It went silent.