Chapter 18: Together for a long time!

It was the next day after what happened yesterday it still clouded Elizbeth's mind with multiple questions. She got up from bed a bit nervous to go into the living room. She took a deep breath and started to head towards the door and to the living room. There she saw Liu sitting at the table as if nothing happened. "Oh Elizbeth! Good morning! How did you sleep?" Said Liu smiling at her drinking out of one of the matching cups. Elizbeth took a deep breath "uh good moring Liu and I slept well, what about you?" Elizbeth asked heading towards the counter putting getting her matching cup out. "So.." Elizbeth said taking a sip out of her glass. There was a pause of silence. "Elizbeth I think I love you." Liu said instantaneously turning red. Elizbeth spat out what she was drinking completely shocked. "WHAT?" Elizbeth yelled. "IM SORRY!" Liu yelled covering his face which was red already.
"Liu I- " suddenly there was a knock at my door.

"I'll go get it!" Liu yelled walking to the door and opened it. It was Amber. "HIYA!! is Elizbeth here?" Amber asked. Liu imeatitly shut the door on her and turned to Elizbeth. "Ohhh I forgot to explain that to you.." Elizbeth laughed a bit awakrdly. Liu sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He opened the door again. "I also brought Toby!" Elizbeth said Toby standing next to her. Toby waved to Liu. "Yo" Toby said. Liu stood at door staring at them. "Soo are you going to let us innn orrrr?" Amber asked impatiently. Liu groaned "whatever just don't make a mess I have a head ache already.." Liu said letting them in. "HI ELIZBETH!!" Amber said running towards Elizbeth. "Oh! Amber uh what a surprise?" Elizabeth said a bit shocked. Toby was standing with Liu. "Why did you accept to here with the Jeff lover.." Liu whispered to Toby. "M-my bad dude" Toby said unphased by this and pulling out a blunt and smoking it. When he was smoking it he was holding it in trying to do something. Liu rolled his eyes at Toby. "No toby holding it in doesn't do anything.." Liu said patting Toby's back. After a bit Liu and Toby start to have a conversation while amber was trying to catch Elizbeth up to stuff about Jeff.

"He looked at me!!!" Amber squealed. Elizbeth sighed and looked at her. "He doesn't shower.." Elizbeth said trying to grasp the concept of even remotely liking Jeff. Amber laughed a bit and rembered what they were talking about. "Oh! Back to our topic! I was at Jeff's door and he was talking to Ben!" Amber said recalling her memory. Elizbeth shot up and started to be attentive. "Do you know what they were talking about?" She asked in conserned tone. Amber shook her head. "No idea.." amber said yawing. Elizbeth looked a little down. "Hey dude trust I'll figure it out next time!" Amber said trying to cheer Elizabeth. Elizbeth looked at her and sighed. "As long as it's not right now it's fine." Elizbeth looked at Liu. Amber noticed this. "Hey! Elizbeth we should hang out!" Amber said to her. Elizbeth put her attention back to amber. "Hang out? Where?" Elizbeth asked. Amber smiled and put her Beenie on to cover her head. "The mall! I heard it's fun there." Amber added. "Hmm fine let's go." Elizbeth said getting to go to her jacket. Liu noticed this and wanted to say something. "You are going out? Where?" Liu asked a bit worried. "I'm going to the mall with amber" Elizbeth responded. Liu looked uncertain and pulled Elizbeth a little closer to whisper something. Elizbeth turned pink a bit getting reminded of yesterday. "Are you sure you want to go with her? She is like in love with Jeff what makes you so sure she won't turn you in?" Liu asked. Elizbeth sighed. "I don't think she'll do that I'm pretty sure we are friends now." Elizbeth said backing away and getting her jacket. "I'm leaving now Liu bye.." Elizbeth went out the door Amber following. Liu looked out the door and waved at Elizbeth whispering under his breath "I love you.." he said with a worried tone. Toby saw this and raised an eye brow.

Meanwhile with amber and Elizabeth they were both walking to the bus stop because the mall was a little far from her home. "Hey the bus stop is so close to the forest, now thinking man you live close to the forest." Amber said. "Oh yeah I guess I live pretty close to the forest, how unfortunate for me I guess." Elizbeth said. "Hey Elizabeth if you don't mind me asking do you Rember how you met Liu" Amber asked as the both were at the bus stop waiting for the bus to come. Elizbeth smiled a bit. "I Rember I was just walking in the forest and it was getting dark and I felt like something was following me..." Elizbeth said. "Was it Liu?" Amber asked hooked. "You know I'm not sure maybe Jeff?" Elizbeth said watching ambers face light up at the name of jeff. "Really!? That's lucky in some sort of way right!? Wait wait back to the story sorry!" Amber said calming herself down. Elizbeth had an eye brow raised and started continuing the story. Sooner or later the bus came. Elizbeth quickly turned to Amber. "Have you ever rode a bus before?" Elizbeth asked. Amber nodded her head and both walked onto the bus.