Chapter 2: the hideout

After walking for what felt like hours Elizabeth and Liu finally reached a sort of hide out. "This is what we walked so long for?!" She said a bit annoyed at the fact that the little house was beaten up. "BE GRATEFUL THAT YOUER ALIVE- I mean at least you have a place to stay?" Liu started to walk towards the door.

"You haven't even went into detail about what is trying to kill me" Elizabeth stated while heading towards the door. "Why does it stink!" She said covering her nose. "What do you mean?" Liu said sniffing the air. "It smells like home sweet home! Get use to it." He said while getting the small room ready. Elizabeth stared at Liu.

"I could just leave right now right?" Elizabeth said turning around to the door. "Now, it's not my fault if you die!" He said while still getting the room ready while shooing her away. "What thing-" Liu interrupted her. "It's actually a who!" He said finishing the bed. "There we go it's more home-y." Liu said while pointing to the bed. "It still smells like shit in here." Elizabeth said. Liu scoffed and went to go lock the door.

"This house looks like it would fall over if the big bad wolf came to blow it down." Elizabeth said while going to sit down on the bed pulling out a bag of takis out her pocket. "You think you're so funny." He said while getting a chair to sit on. "Why do you have a random bag of chips???" He asked astonished by that fact that she carries chips in her pocket . "It's good." she said while munching on her chips.

"Soo.." Liu said. "So?" She replied. A few moments of silence followed. "Do you like Sonic the hedgehog?" Liu asked. "Shut up" she said looking out the window. "So is the person in the forest like a friend of yours or something?" Elizbeth asked. "uhh he's my brother, though he hates my guts" he said shrugging, "But I don't really care though". Elizabeth turned to him, "why does he hate you?" she looked at him in a almost puzzled look. "None of your business." he said but then both Liu and Elizabeth heard sudden loud banging on the windows.