Chapter 17: jeffs goon?

It was about 2 weeks after Ben and Jeff decided to land a visit to their house they have been Ben proofing and Jeff proofing it. "That should be the last thing.." Liu said putting up a camera that doesn't connect to the internet. Elizbeth sighed "man this took too long" she said tired heading for the fridge. "Man we're out of good food.." Elizbeth groaned. "I can go to the grocery store if you would like?" Liu suggested. Elizbeth sighed and closed the fridge. "Nah I'll go its fine.." Elizbeth said putting her jacket one and heading towards the door. "Want me to come with you?" Liu asked. "Hmm nope it's fine you've done a lot the past week, THANK YOU!" Elizbeth said heading out the door. Liu looked a little confused but shrugged it off.

While Elizabeth was heading to go to the market she felt eyes follow her. "De ja vu..." she said to her self as she walked into the grocery store. She went and she bought milk and eggs. "Should I get a present for Liu.." she thought to her self as she walked around the store wondering. Liu has been working hard the past couple of days so it wouldn't hurt to get him something that he would like. While walking Elizbeth still felt eyes follow her around. She looked behind her and saw somebody obviously following her. "Hey whoever you are following me what do you want." Elizbeth said bluntly. The person following her stoped in her tracks and looked at Elizbeth. "Uh um.." said the stranger it was a girls voice. The girl wore a hoodie to hide her self it looked familiar. "Do I know you..?" Elizbeth said looking up and down. The girl shook her head and ran the other way. "That was weird.." she said to herself as she left the isle and saw a little place where people were making charms.

She decided to go there and see what she could make. "Man what would Liu like..." she said to her self inside her brain. "Liu likes chocolate.." she said gettinf the peaches to make a charm in the shape of Cooke a choclate bar. Elizbeth then saw a station where she could paint cups. She went over and paited 2 cups so her and Liu would Match. She slightly smiled a bit about the thought of Liu and her matching cups she was even almost blushing. in the corner in her eye she saw a familiar figure sitting down at a table in the corner. She approached the stalkers table and sat down in the chair in front of the stalker. The girl was making a charm that was in the shape of a tiny knife. "Stalker, you making that for your self to kill someone?" Elizabeth questioned the girl. The girl looked up and her face was clearly shown to Elizbeth. The girl had almost clown like make up on her face. "Ohhh so you are a crazy stalker I presume?" Elizbeth said a little smirk on her face. "WHAT! no I'd never stalk someone I'm only flowing you for an assign-" she stoped her self from talking. Elizbeth raised an eye brow and smiled. "Got you" she said. "Who are you stalking me for- HEY!" Before Elizbeth could ask the girl was already gone. She sighed and got up to leave the store.

She left the store with two charms and matching drinking glasses. While she was walking home she felt the same pair of eyes again and she looked behind her. "YOU WANNA FIGHT?!" She yelled out behind her seeing the same figure. Elizbeth had took a second to realize the girl wasn't wearing the hoodie. She wore a poofy skirt that have over all looking things and hee hair was in a pony tail she also had a huge bow and a brain??. "What are you.." Elizbeth asked. "I'm..uhh AMBER and ugh let me get this over with.." she got out a knife. "Blah blah go too sleep." She started to charge towards Elizbeth but missed. "Damn it." She muttered. Elizbeth took a deep breath and backed away from Amber. "Y-your with Jeff!" She said with a slight fear in her voice. "NOW YOU ARE STARTING TO BE SCARED?!?" Amber got up and stood up straight and proceed Jeff's name. "Jeff!" She squealed. "oh! So you are his target?" She said smiling her mood compelity changing and dropping the knife. "Target?" Elizbeth said getting ready to run. "Target yes." Amber repeated gripping onto Elizabeth wrist so she wouldn't run. Elizabeth panic grew and kicked amber. "LET ME GO" she yelled while kicking her. Amber didn't let go and grabed another knife from her pocket. "Maybe Jeff would like me if I brought you to him...Now don't kick me.." Amber said. "DO YOU HEAR YOUR SELF??" Elizbeth shouted and grabbed a by passers attention. Amber noticed and dragged Elizabeth to the bush. "Be quiet before I actually kill you." Amber said shushing her. "Now I want to know how do you know about Jeff and why is he trying to get you.." Amber questioned. Elizbeth took a deep breath. "I didn't know he was trying to get me! I thought he was trying to get Liu.." Elizbeth said. Amber thought for a moment and looked at the bag Elizbeth had in her hands the lines connecting in her head . "You're his girlfriend!" Amber said loudly. "WHAT!?" Elizbeth questioned. "Yeah I Rember over hearing Jeff talk about you he must have a good reason too! Hee so smart.." Amber said almost swooning at end. Elizbeth started to calm down "Jeff is your boyfriend?" Elizbeth assumed a bit disgusted. Ambers face went completely red. "Hes not my boyfriend sadly..but I do get some missions dispatched by him! And that counts as friends maybe?" Amber thought started to feel a bit doubt ful. "You know that guy doesn't take a shower right?" Elizbeth said confused. "I know but I'm starting to think killing you isn't what I'm supposed to be doing to you honestly." Amber said standing up from the bush letting go of Elizbeth. "You can leave..if you want.." Amber said smiling at Elizbeth. Elizabeth was a bit dumbfounded and got up about to leave but then saw Ambers face.

"Hey I know you that you just about to kill me but it looks like you have the answers to my questions, uhh I don't know but let's talk?" Elizbeth said getting out the bush gesturing to bench a near by. Amber looked at Elizbeth smiling. "REALLY!?" Amber gasps and ran to Elizbeth about to hug her. "AH! No hugs..I need a bit of space you did point a knife at me and threatened me.." Elizbeth said. "Oops..haha my bad?" Amber said heading towards the bench and sat down. Elizbeth followed and sad down. "So what do ya wanna ask?" Amber asked kicking her feet on the bench. "Where do you live? How come I haven't seen you before??" Elizbeth asked. "That's because im kind of new but not new enough to not know Liu you know?" Amber sighed and saw the sun set a bit. Elizbeth nodded looking at the sun set a bit as well. "Anything else you wanna ask?" Amber asked. "Why is Ben annoying..." Elizbeth asked groaning. Amber laughed a bit at this remark. "He's just childish and oddly creepy at times.." Amber stretched and looked around. "Tell me about it he showed up in my room once it was horrifying..." Elizbeth replied noticing it was getting dark. "I think it's time to go home for me Amber, I'll catch you around." She said getting up waving but before she could leave amber stoped her Elizbeth looked back confused. "Wait! Does this means we're...friends now?" Amber asked letting go of Elizbeth's hand. "It's a start.." Elizbeth said waving at amber walking towards home.

Liu was on the couch at home waiting for to get home and the moment she did baylock ran to her and Liu shot up from the couch and went to go say hi to her. "Elizabeth you came home pretty late are you okay?!" Liu asked worried and noticed that Elizbeth had a bag in her hand. "Ooooo what's in the bag.." Liu asked point at the bag. Elizbeth laughed a bit and went to the counter to show him. Liu head to ward the counter before Elizbeth could show him the stuff he asked her something "So Lizzy how was your day..?" Liu asked. "Oh I met someone new today!" Elizbeth said. "ooo what's their name?" Liu asked unaware who she met. "Her name was Amber she was going to kill me I think but she was cool I guess" Elizbeth said nonchalantl. "Oh that's nice- KILL? AMBER? WHAT THATS ONE OF JEFFS GOONS-." Liu said shocked matter before he was cut off by Elizbeth . "We'll talk about it tomorrow but on the other hand I made you some things!" A slight tint was on Elizbeth's face as she opened the bag and gave Liu the stuff she made. "I made us matching drinking classes and I made you charms!" Elizbeth said smiling looking at Liu. Liu was smiling and looked happy a blush on his face. Liu goes to hug Elizbeth and says softly into here eat "thank you Lizzy you are so sweet you know that right?" Liu took a pause and then did the unexpected and kissed her on the cheek.