Chapter 6: smile!

Elizabeth saw the door was left unlocked. Maybe there was something she could do. She yanked a jacket and pulled it on her and ran towards
The forest.

"He's got to be around here somewhere.." she said to her self while walking around the forest. She felt as if eyes were watching her every movement. Suddenly someone grabbed her and covered her mouth. She assumed it was Liu and she looked up. Her eyes widened and she started panicking. It wasn't Liu, it was Jeff the killer. "Shh someone's following you" Jeff said mockingly snickering. She immediately tried biting his hand but he wouldn't let go. Suddenly Jeff hit her in the head super hard making her black out. "Little bitch.." he said while wiping his hand on his jacket.

He started to drag Elizbeth to a small cabin with 2 rooms. He threw her into one of the rooms and locked her inside it. Sooner or later she woke up. "Where am i..." she said rubbing her head. Suddenly the memories of what happened came back she ran to the door and starting banging on it. "LET ME OUT!" She cried untill she heard the door unlock. She backed away from the door ready to charge untill Jeff opened it and help up his kife. "If you don't shut the fuck up im going to kill you." He said fed up of her yelling. "Your lucky I didn't even kill you alreay, I'm just waiting for Liu, or sully to try and find you or something" he said while rubbing his head. "You're giving me a head ache.." he looked up at Elizabeth. "What? Why are you looking at me strange?" He said confused. "who are you!?" She asked yelling at him. "Wowww you don't see the resemblance?" He said chuckling. "I'm Jeff the killer, your boyfriend's brother?" He said scoffing. "I don't have a boy- LIU IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE HE IS!?" She said in disbelief. Jeff sighed "I guess I'll have to kill you now!" He said a devious smile stretching across his face. "Wa-WAIT! I know where he is just please don't kill me." She said out breathing hard. "I'm all ears." Jeff said shrugging his sholders. "He's..he's at the cabin where you first seen me?" She replied unsure. Jeff smilied and went out the room locking it.

Meanwhile with Liu he was wandering off somewhere surprisingly in his cabin untill he got a twinge of guilt. "//you don't really miss her do you?\\" sully said. "Huh? What do you mean?" Liu said. "//DONT act dumb with me, if you miss her just go back and say sorry it's bound to be resolved\\" sully said soffing. "I don't miss her.." Liu said obviously lying. "but...I'll go check up on her I guess." He said rolling his eyes. He soon went back to her house and knocked on the door. No one answered. He knocked again and figured out the door was unlocked. "Weird.." he said while taking a step to go inside. He looked around the house and there was no sign of her. He looked to his left and he saw that the coat hanger had no coat on it. He gasped and figured out where she was. "She's in the forest." He said shocked. "She's alone sully what if Jeff found her?!?" He said while growing in panic and guilt. "//blame your self, but if you think this just try and find her no big deal\\. Sully replied not caring. "I'm going to find her sully...I don't have a good feeling about this.." he said while Turing around towards the forest and sprinting into it.

He started looking in the forest to find where she went. He headed towards the cabin he stayed at first with Elizabeth and still had that feeling of guilt. Untill he saw Jeff and he looked pissed. Liu hid behind a tree and watched Jeff. "That little bitch lied!" Jeff shouted angered. "Elizabeth!" he gasped quickly covering his mouth. Luckly Jeff didn't hear Liu. "why would he take Elizabeth..." Liu said to him self in his head. "//probably cause he knows she means something to you\\" sully said. "Shut up" Liu replied

Jeff started to walk off towards somewhere and Liu kept following him until he reached to a house the house he trapped Elizabeth in. "When I get to that bitch I'm going to kill her." He said pissed. Liu heard this and quickly came out of hiding. "Hello brother." Liu said frowning . "Look who finally showed up.." Jeff said grinning. "Where's Elizabeth..?" Liu asked. "Why don't you come inside and see?" Jeff opened the door and slowly Liu followed behind him.

Jeff went to go open the door where Elizabeth was and dragged her out by her hair. "LET ME GO!" Elizabeth yelled with her eyes closed. "Elizabeth?!" Liu yelled. She stoped screaming and looked at him. "Liu! I'm so sor-" Jeff suddenly put a knife to Elizabeth's face. "You wouldn't." Liu said narrowing his eyes at Jeff. "Oh, but I would." Jeff said laughing. "I'll do whatever you want just please Jeff, don't do it." Liu said in almost a begging tone. Jeff went to Elizabeth's face closer with the knife almost on her skin. "Wouldn't she look better with a smile on her face?" Jeff said while raising her up by her hair. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" Liu yelled a Jeff. "Nothing just for you and her to suffer." Jeff quickly cut a half of a smile on Elizabeth's right cheek. Blood ran down her face as tears started to pour out her eyes. Suddenly this struck a nerve for sully. "//You asshole..\\" sully said suddenly charging at Jeff knocking the knife out his hand and pushing him into a wall.

Elizabeth was coughing and holding the right side of her face. "LIU-!" Elizabeth yelled untill she got interrupted. "//RUN ARE YOU STUPID\\" sully said while holding Jeff to the ground. "I CANT LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!" She yelled back. "//YOU CAN IM NOT LIU\\." sully said pushing Jeff into the other room and locking the door. "Wait..what?" Elizabeth said confused as Liu grabed her arm and started to run. Out the small house. "what do you mean you aren't Liu?!" She yelled while running. "I'll explain later we just need to leave!" Liu said while they finally got out the forest.

They both tried to catch their breath. "We-we need to get your wound treated." Liu said while wiping the blood off her face. "Liu I'm sor-" Elizabeth suddenly getting hugged by Liu. "No I'm sorry and let's just get home." Liu said while getting ready to walk to her apartment. "We need to talk." He said walking while Elizabeth followed.