||1||

"You can play the song if u feel like, I'll be sharing one song along each chapter from my playlist! Hope you guys would like!"

Varisa's POV:

I was on my way to airport as I'm going back to India for a few months. I recently got my bachelors degree and before going for my masters I wanted to spend time with my family. 

I reached to the airport as it was already the boarding time, I boarded my flight and made myself comfortable in my allotted seat. I plugged in my ear buds and started humraah my all time favorite song, drifting in my own world.

 Living in Nyc for 7 yrs, it was like a second home for me now. I always dreamed of living in nyc, with a penthouse in the heart of the city. Well my that dream also came true and I bought a 6 bhk penthouse in nyc on my own since I was earning a decent amount. I was modelling and at the same time I started my own business "CRESCENT COUTURE" 4 yrs back and it was quite popular in nyc and other countries including India. I knew the WAGs of ICT since most of them had me designing their outfits, and some other celebs too. 

13 hours and 40 minutes till I touch my homeland.

I definitely missed mom, bhai, bhabhi, Vami and Akaay

I definitely missed mom, bhai, bhabhi, Vami and Akaay. But a little part of me didn't wanted to leave nyc, my friends and the little world I created. Living in nyc came with a lot of challenges but was worth experiencing. The experiences made me strong and independent.

 My business was still situated in nyc, and I shifted a part of it to India, specially in Delhi and Mumbai. Since, I had a good amount of clients in India too.

I came out of the airport with my baggage and I saw driver uncle waiting for me.

(the airport outfit):

"Namaste uncle!" I greeted him with excitement

"Namaste beta!... Lao main saman rakh dun aapka!" He said taking away the baggages to the trunk of the car.

"Kaise ho uncle aap?.... Aur ghar pe sab kaise hai?" I asked settling down in the back seat of the car.

"Sab bohot acha h beta!" he said driving to home. We talked for a while and he told me about how he sent his daughter to other state to study. Since, I was her inspiration.

She was like a younger sister to me and I sent him money for her education since I promised him that her education was my responsibility. 

Upon reaching home I found mom and bhabhi waiting for me at the entrance, but as always my brother might be sleeping soundly. Forgetting that his only sister was arriving after years.

I reached to the entrance as my mom took me into a bone crushing hug. 

"kitni patli hogyi h!" my mom said checking me from head to toe. 

"Aisa kuch nhi h!... Bas aap logo ko hi lag rhi hun!" I said as i pecked my mom's cheeks.

"Bhabhi kaise ho aap?... Maine bohot miss kiya aapko?" I said hugging bhabhi.

Anushka: Main ekdum badhiya! how r u kiddo?

Varisa: Main ekdum mast bhabhi! You know mujhe aap ko kitni saari baatein batani h kitna ghumna h!

Anushka: Sab karenge don't worry! Pehle andar toh chal ya bahar hi rehne ka plan h?

We came inside and I ran towards bhai's room. I saw Vami and bhai sleeping. While Akaay was already awake. I took him in my embrace and played with him, then I handed him to bhabhi and plopped on the bed near Vami and bhai.

Varisa: Bhaiiiii! 

I started irritating the shit out of him due to which he woke up. 

Virat: Aagayi tu? how was ur flight?

Varisa: Badhiya thi!... Since, you guys are awake I can sleep now!

I snuggled into the bed and in no time Vami and bhai joined me. But obviously home minister came inside.

Anushka: Mr. Virat Kohli, Ms. Varisa Kohli and Ms. Vamika Kohli get up right now!

We three woke in fractions of second since nothing can be more dangerous than bhabhi being angry.

I went to my room, and came out after getting freshened up. We had the breakfast, and I went to my room to get some sleep. I was jetlagged badly and needed sleep.

I woke up due to Noah's call, actually it was a group call.

Noah, Jake, Somi, and Chloe called me asking about my flight and if reached safely. We chit chatted for few minutes and then I came out of the room and saw everyone enjoying their favourite chai.

I made myself coffee even though bhabhi argued about me not doing anything still me being stubborn did on my one.

After that I played with Akaay and Vami for good numbers of hours and then retired to my room. I opened my laptop and started YJHD, obviously it's my all time favorite. and ended up crying watching Naina cry.

The week passed in a snap and i was going to mumbai tomorrow with bhai, bhabhi and the kids.

Keep voting!
Don't forget to comment your thoughts!
written: 14-05-24
posted:  14-05-24