||18||

" If you guys are not liking the story anymore I would rather delete this than wasting my time writing it! Just comment down your views and the story will be taken off! "

Varisa's POV:

It was the day of match, the team was about to leave in 30 mins. I was in my room alone as Shahneel di went to meet one of her friends who stays in Pune.

I came out of the bathroom wearing the robe and heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and found Shubman in his travel jersey. He got in and closed the door.

He walked to the bed and plopped of. I walked to him and plopped beside him. We were already cuddled into each other.

Varisa: U r again nervous?

Shubman: a bit!

Varisa: that's what you say always love! Idk why are you even nervous!

Shubman: I didn't play well in the last match yaar!

Varisa: You have the potential to play well Shubi! Even the seniors appreciate you so much, they know your potential! They know what you can do and how capable you are!

He was just listening me quietly. He nod his head in agreement and hugged me more tightly. His eyes traveled to my lips and same happened to me. In no time we were already kissing each other. His hands went to the rope of my robe and he successfully loosened it. He placed a soft kiss on the mole on my collarbone. He was kissing all over my neck and without any delay he found my sweet spot, kissing, biting and sucking it.

I could feel his hands crawling up to my waist. By now I was surely a moaning mess under him. His hands crawled up to my bosoms giving it a light squeeze. I ended up moaning and he took it as an opportunity, pushing his tongue in my mouth. Feeling every inch of me, we moaned in ecstasy. My hands travelled inside his jersey, caressing his perfectly sculpted abs.

After our little make out session we were lying on the bed all cuddled up.

Shubman: I guess I'll leave now!

Varisa: All the best jaan, play well!

Shubman: Thank you baby!

I went behind him to leave him till the doorsteps.

After he left I got ready in a casual shirt and trouser, applying a bit of makeup. I took the bag and shades before wearing my sneakers to leave.

I went to Harry bhai's room to pick up Nats bhabhi and Agastya, before we leave for the stadium

I went to Harry bhai's room to pick up Nats bhabhi and Agastya, before we leave for the stadium. Shahneel di would be directly come to the stadium.

We came and sat on our respective seats in the presidential suite, after a while di came too. In no time Harry bhai and Rishab bhai came on the field with the umpires for toss. The toss was won by Delhi, as they chose to bowl.

I texted Shubman an all the best msg to which he replied with an I love you! How did I get so lucky to get such a loving man!

Shubman and Wade came on the pitch all set to open. Wade was on strike and the Mustafizur was bowling. He hit the ball and took a run. Now Shubman was on strike and he took a run passing the strike to Wade.

He hit the ball and it was caught by Rishab bhai. He got out and was replaced by Shankar. Shubman was constantly smashing fours and sixes. Kuldeep was bowling and Shankar was on strike. He hit the ball and it directly went to away hitting the stump. Shankar got out at 13 in 20 balls. 

Shubman is on the strike and his current score is 49 in 31. He hit the ball and ran for a run, completing his 1st half century of the season. I jumped in happiness as he hit the ball. The camera was turned towards us as Shubman looked at me after completing his half century. I looked at him showing him a thumbs up, to which he smiled.

Shubman's current score is 60 in 36 balls. Khaleel bowled his last ball of the over to Harry bhai. He hit the ball in the air but it was caught by Powell. He got out at the score 31 in 27 balls.

I side hugged Nats bhabhi who was not in a very good mood obviously. I kept mumbling her some encouraging and lovely words.

Shubman is in a different form today. He was constantly hitting sixes and fours in every over.

Khaleel was ready to bowl his first ball of the over to Shubman. Shubman hit the ball in the air but it was caught by Axar Patel. He got out scoring 84 runs on 46 balls, but he wasn't that sad today. I guess a bit satisfied with his today's performance after his performance in the LSG match.

This time both Shahneel di and Bhabhi hugged me. They kept saying me about how well he played. Well it's really difficult to see your man sad and frustrated in the field and the biggest thing is you cannot even console him or encourage him.

Rahul Tewatia who came after Shubman got out, is on strike now and after he hit the ball in the air it was caught by Shardul, getting out scoring 14 in 8 balls.

Even Abhinav got out making 1 run in 2 balls. Delhi managed to take two wickets in a single over. GT set a score of 172 to chase in 120 balls.

After the break the second inning started, and the boys came to the field all prepared.

Shami bhai bowled his first ball and it touched the boundary. The first ball was a boundary. Harry bhai was bowling the second over and in the very first ball he took a wicket, and we cheered in ecstasy.

It was the fourth over with Ferguson bowling his second ball to Prithvi Shaw. He hit the ball in air and Shankar managed to catch it. It was a clear catch out.

Ferguson managed to take another wicket in the same same over. Shankar was bowling the fourth ball of the over with two fours and a wide, and a wicket was taken in this over.

Delhi now needed 76 runs in 49 balls. Rishab bhai got out at 43. The next wicket was of Axar Patel who got out at 8 runs. I could see the team celebrating and an all smiley Shubi. I'm glad he's satisfied with his today's performance.

Next Shardul Thakur got out scoring 2 in 5 balls. Powell who came after Shardul got out at 20. Khaleel got out in the first ball. Total 9 wickets were already down and the target is  22 runs in three balls which is next to impossible and practically we won this match also. 

I along with Nats bhabhi and Sha came down on the field to see them celebrate. I congratulated him from a distance and he asked me to come closer which I denied coz if this gets captured, it would be a total mess.

We got back to the hotel and currently I was on the bed with di on my side. I was scrolling through instagram when a post caught my eyes.

Varisa Kohli present at GT vs DC match, seen cheering for rumored boyfriend Shubman Gill. 

It had pictures of me and Shubman from today's match. One of it was, me showing thumbs to Shubman and him looking at me.

I showed the post to di.

Shahneel: Ri! babe media ka toh kaam hai yeh u don't get worried!

Varisa: Ik di but I don't know yeh log itna zyada kyun ghuste hai kisi k life mein!

We later slept discussing about different stuffs.

Keep voting and comment down your views!
written on: 05-06-24
posted on: 13-06-24