||11||

Varisa's POV:

I was on my way to the room after lunch, Shubman left early bcoz he got a call. On my way to room I heard a chaos happening in the balcony and decided to check over it.

As soon as I reached I saw Abhishek and Shubman at loggerheads, Abhishek was holding Shubman's collar, while Ishan was trying his level best to separate the friends, who currently weren't looking like friends even a bit.

Abhishek: Tu hamesha se mujhse jalta hai! Aur jab aaj tujhe pata  tha ki main Varisa ko like karta hun toh tune har baar ki tarah mujhse yeh bhi cheen liya!

Shubman: Abhishek tujhe galat lagta hai mera aisa koi intention nhi tha!

Abhishek: Tere wajah se mujhe 2023 world cup mein bhi nhi select kiya gaya kyun ki tu mera competition tha tune hamesha mujhse mere opportunities cheene hain!

Shubman: Main tujhse koi opportunities nhi cheen raha sabko main tujhse better laga toh main select hua woh meri mehenat thi!

I had enough by now.

Varisa: Guys stop it!

I saw them freezing upon hearing my voice.

Varisa: What are you guys even doing?

Abhishek: I didn't do anything! Is ki aadat hai mujhse har cheeze cheenne ki!

Shubman: Tu faltu mein baat ko badha raha hai Abhishek! Main pyaar krta hun Varisa se!

Abhishek: Pyaar toh tu Sara se bhi karta tha! Uncle aunty se bhi milwaya tha usse toh, fir bhi chor diya na tune use!

There was dead drop silence, and currently I was questioning my decision. Saying this Abhishek went away leaving me Abhishek and Ishan in the balcony. 

I could feel Shubman coming towards me and I left the exact moment. My mind was all messed up right now.

I entered my room and was about to close the door, when a hand came in between. Shubman pushed the door and got in shutting it.

Shubman: Baby listen to me!

He said to which I moved away ignoring him, but then I felt him back hugging me. The room was filled with silence when I felt something wet on my shoulder which I later realised was his tears.

I immediately turned to him and cupped his face. I could see tears streaming down his cheeks. 

Varisa: Shubi stop crying!... I'm here love!

Shubman: Baby it's not how you are thinking!

Varisa: I'm not angry Shubman! It's just that you know everything about me but I don't know about you!

Shubman: Baby I'm sorry for not telling you about my past! But I was about to tell you everything after the wedding but I didn't knew things would unfold like this!

Varisa: I'm hearing you love! Tell me everything!

Shubman: I met Sara during my U-19 matches and we became good friends,  but then I started having feeling for her and proposed her which she accepted.  After dating for 4 years we broke up last year after I knew about her cheating on me!

Till now I was quietly listening to him and I was shocked at how can someone cheat. I mean bro even talking about it feels so wrong and he even took her to his home. How could she cheat on a person whose so pure hearted he never thinks wrong about others and she did so wrong to him.

[Ps: No hate to Sara]

I hugged him and we sat quietly in each other's embrace. After a while I backed off.