||14||

Varisa's POV: 

It was 6 in the morning and we were currently in the airport boarding our flight.

I, Shubman and Ishan got our seats in a row and we three slept due to our sleep deprived self. I was woken up by Ishan, who then woke Shubman up.

As we came out to the exit, we were surrounded by paps. I and shubman decided to part ways and I followed bhai and bhabhi with Vami in my arms.

We reached home and everyone just retarded to their room. I was the first one to come out and decided on preparing breakfast for everyone since it was 10 in the morning. 

I saw bhabhi coming out of the room when I was whisking the batter for pancakes, well I decided to cook Vami and bhai's favorite pancakes today along with strawberry shake.

Anushka: Ri you didn't have to do this!

Varisa: Bhabhi even you are equally exhausted toh it's nothing wrong in helping!

Anushka: acha bubba waise bhi tujhse koi jeeta hai aaj tak but at least let me help you!

Varisa: Aap bas bhai aur Vami ko bula lo that's it baaki sab ho gaya hai!

Bhabhi went inside to call the two kids, who were probably sleeping cuddling each other. Till the time, the trio came I was done with preparing the breakfast and was shifting the food to the table. 

We had our breakfast with a wave of fun talks, childhood stories and future discussion on the dining table.

After we were done with our breakfast bhai departed for the adv shoot he had. I was babysitting Vami currently, and we were watching our usual fav toy story.

In amidst the movie, I received a text from Shub asking if I was free today evening.

Hey baby!

Hey love! what u doin?

Came to pick di up from the airport

Di came back?

Yeah

Let's meet then!

I was about to ask if u were free today

I'm free! Let's go for dinner!

Ishan bhi aayega

Obviously how can I forget my all time Sautan!😂

😐🙃

😂😂

I'll pick u up at 6 let's go for movie then dinner!

I'm fine with anything!

see ya at 6

Bye love!😙❤️

Bye baby😙❤️

Author's POV:

It was 5 in the evening and the room was scattered with outfits all over it. For about fifteen minutes of self discussion she decided on wearing the most casual fit, did a bit of makeup, to be precise a brown kohl, mascara and a lip tint layered with the dior lip oil.

She went to Anushka once she was done, and had enough time before leaving.

Varisa: Bhabhs I'm going out with Ishan, Shubman and Shahneel di! Main jaun?