||16||

Varisa's POV:

I was currently getting ready for our early morning flight for Pune. Bhai insisted on dropping me but I denied coz he too needs rest for his upcoming matches.

I wore the most casual outfit I found at the moment, and that was a white shorts paired with a black tank top and a white oversized shirt which was of Shubman and I successfully stole it from him.

On our way to the flight I clicked a pic of me and Shahneel di and posted it on my Instagram story.

* VarisaKohli_  posted a story *
tagged: Shahneelgill

* VarisaKohli_  posted a story *tagged: Shahneelgill

Early morning flight and sleepy us!

I, Shubman and Di had our seats consecutively in a row. I was in the middle with di on my left and Shubi on my right!

Shubman: I've seen this shirt somewhere, wait it's mine!

Varisa: So what?

Shubman: when did u steal it?

Varisa: It hasn't even been a month of us dating and u already have issue with me wearing your clothes!

Shubman: It's not like that baby I was just-

Shahneel: Sahi toh bol rahi hai! Aisa kya kar raha hai ek shirt hi toh hai!

Shubman: Arey main kahan kuch bola maine toh bus-

Shahneel: Chup chap soja aur hume bhi sone de!

The flight was of 50 mins, and in no time we three dozed off. I was woken up by harry bhai who then woke Shubman up while I woke up di.

We came out of the airport and thankfully the paps weren't there. The team boarded their bus while I, Nats bhabhi, Agastya and Shahneel di came to the hotel by our car. We came three days before the match. The team would be practicing do I, di and bhabhi decided on exploring pune.