||26||

" This chapter contains sexual content, skip if uncomfortable. Anyways I know you won't so enjoy! "

Author's POV:

"Ladies and gentlemen, Air India welcomes you to Mumbai. The local time is 3:20 am. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle(s) clear until we are parked at the gate."

After a flight of straight 13 hours Varisa reached Mumbai. Claiming the baggage from the counter, she went to the exit where her cab was already waiting. The driver helped in keeping the luggage and drove towards her apartment.

She entered the elevator with her baggage and pressed the 7th floor button. The elevator came to a hold indicating their arrival on the required floor, getting out of the elevator she unlocked the doors of her apartment getting inside. She somehow managed to take a shower before plopping on the bed and drifting to deep slumber.

Varisa's POV:

I woke up due to the golden rays falling on my face, penetrating through the sheer off white curtains placed on the windows. Waking up from the bed I went to brush my teeth before hitting the gym.

After working out for an hour or so, I came to my balcony along with a hot cup of coffee not before taking a shower. The view from the 7th floor was indeed amazing which compelled me on capturing it in my phone.

*VarisaKohli_  posted a story*

I kept my phone on the side table and sat on the couch enjoying the pleasant weather and beautiful view blessing my eyes, that's when the bell rang indicating someone's arrival but who, that too early in the morning.

I got up heading towards the main gate. Unlocking the door I see Shubman standing there with white tulips. This guy knows too much about me, without any warning he smashed his lips on mine. Wrapping his well built arms around my waist he enters in the house, shutting the main door with his legs and the bouquet was thrown on one of the couch long back.

 I could feel my legs turn into jelly just by the pace he's kissing me. God knows what will happen he would ram in me. Sliding my not so pure thoughts away, I manage to kiss him with the equal passion.

He takes my lips in between his sucking and nibbling it. As he feels my body falling of his grip he taps on my thighs and ask me to jump.

"Jump!" mumbles against my lips, between the kiss.

Without wasting a second I wrap my legs around his torso. My hands caress his soft hairs, pushing him more into me. While his hands caress my back and waist going up in my tee. Without breaking the kiss he takes me to the room and puts me down on the bed, continuing his business.