||22||

Varisa's POV:

It was 6 in the morning when I looked on the phone screen, half asleep. I decided on getting up and went to the washroom to freshen up. After coming out in my gym fit, I went to my personal gym that I set up in the house.

I didn't get enough time to hit the gym according to gym timings so I ended up setting a gym at home. After working out for an hour, I walked to the glass cabinet discarding my clothes in the laundry basket and turned on the shower. Lathering body wash on my loofa I guided it to my body gently rubbing the areas.

After shower I got ready in a boho neck tie top paired with a white linen trouser. I took my car keys and went towards the elevator. Applying a light makeup I took my keys not before spraying my all time dior perfume. Entering the elevator, I was in the lobby within a minute. I saw Chloe, Jake, Somi and Noah standing there. Somi and Chloe hugged me tightly.

Somi: I missed you so much V!

Varisa: I missed you too babe

Chloe: You only missed her and not me?

Varisa: How can I not miss you bub

After backing off from the hug I hugged Jake.

Varisa: How are you Jake?

Jake: I'm good bunny! How are you?

Varisa: I'm very much fine these days.

Somi: After all ma'am got someone who's making her ultra fine these days. Am I right V?

Hearing Somi's words blush crept on my face.

Chloe: Omfg Varisa Kohli is blushing guys. The guy has a very huge impact on her.

Varisa: Shut up guys I'm not blushing!

Somi: You know you are a very bad lier.

Varisa: Leave this and Let's go I'm already hungry!

All of us settled in the car and went to a nearby café to have our breakfast. I ordered myself a chocolate filled croissants with a cappuccino. Somi got herself the same. Chloe being the fitness freak ordered herself salad and orange juice. Jake got himself a caesar salad along with a poached egg while Noah got himself a dark chocolate waffle dressed with chocolate and strawberry.

We were waiting for our breakfast when I received a call from Shubman.

Varisa: Hey love!

Shubman: Hi baby u got up?

Varisa: Yeah I did and currently I'm out with my friends for breakfast.

Shubman: Oh that's great btw I called you coz I wanted to talk to you before I go for the match.

Varisa: All the best love and play well!

Shubman: thank you baby aur when are you getting free?

Varisa: raat mein maybe woh pure din ka hi plan hai aaj

Shubman: oh koi na enjoy your day aur main call karta hun match k baad.

Varisa: ohk jaan aur ache se khelna

Shubman: kaisa all the best? meri toh lady luck hi nhi hai yahan

Varisa: Koi na I'm praying for you still!

Shubman: Love you baby!

Varisa: Love you too Shubi!

*call ended*

I looked up only to find all the eyes on me. Wait why are they looking at me like this.

Varisa: Is there something on my face?