||17||

Author's POV:

The next day, the females were ready for their little dayout in Pune along with Agastya, after they were done with their breakfast.

Varisa was wearing a dark olive sleeveless jumpsuit.

[Varisa's OOTD:]

Varisa was the chauffeur of the day. Their first stoppage was Shaniwar Wada.

They parked the car, hired a guide on Varisa's insistence. She loved history and specially the ones she had seen movies about.

The guide showed them around explaining the history. The females were getting excited as the history unfold in front of them. Everything had a story related to it.

After the Shaniwar wada, they went to the art museum suggested by Natasa. Varisa was excited just like a 5 yr old who was given his favorite chocolate. She loved art since childhood. She was aesthetic even before aesthetic was a thing.

They then visited the Sinhagad fort and lastly a cafe to have their lunch. They also visited the market where all the females bought Paithani saree for themselves and also for the other females in their family. 

Varisa also bought two paithani jacket to be worn over kurta. One for Virat and the other for Shubman.

The chauffeur i.e. Varisa drove back to the hotel, and it was already evening. Natasa went to her room and Shahneel and Varisa directly walked to Shubman's room. 

Shubman opened the door and hugged both the imp females in his life.

Varisa: Practice kaisi thi?

Shubman: Achi thi!

Shahneel: Tu zyada thak toh nhi gaya na ya hum baad mein aaye!?

Shubman: arey nhi di main theek hun!

Varisa and Shahneel showed him what they shopped and even showed him the photos they clicked.

Shahneel went to the room while Varisa stayed back.

Shubman: garden mein chale?

Varisa: Acha h Rohit bhai nhi hai!

Shubman laughed hearing Varisa.

Varisa was sitting in the grass while shubman laid down in the grass with his head on her lap. She was massaging his scalp which took him to heaven. Well after continuous practice, matches, this is needed. They looked like typical husband wife in each other's embrace. Sai who came in the garden to roam clicked their pic silently and went away.

They then came to the dining area for dinner. After having their dinner they departed to their respective rooms.

Varisa also slept after taking a shower.