||12||

Author's POV:

Today the schedule is all set for Haldi in the morning, pool party in the noon and Bachelor's party at night.

All were in the room getting ready for the function that was about to start. Varisa was in her room getting ready in a lavender indo-western fit. While Shubman was wearing a similar lavender kurta paired with a same coloured shawl.  

Varisa was currently in Athiya's room since Athiya wanted Varisa to get her the final touches. No doubt they were sharing a beautiful bond in such small period of time.

Some of the guest were about to arrive today and Sachin Tendulkar's family was one of them. 

After Athiya was done with her final touches they came down in the backyard where the arrangements were done.

[Varisa & Shubman's outfit:]

Varisa's POV: 

We got up and as usual the breakfast boy i.e., Yashasvi was on the door to get us for breakfast. He's so sweet even after knowing that his crush is dating his teammate he wasn't rude or something.

By now we were on the huge table with whole ICT, WAGs and the kids. I ordered myself a chicken caesar salad and a cappuccino. Shubman got himself a bowl of sprouts and omelet with orange juice.

After we had our breakfast everyone departed to their room to get ready for the function of Haldi.

I got ready and came to Athiya's room since one of her friend asked me to come to her room as per Athiya's request.

Currently we were in the backyard which was beautifully decorated in yellow and lavender., with flowers everywhere.

My eyes fell on Shubman who was wearing a lavender kurta with a similar lavender shawl. He was coming towards me with a rose in his hand.

Shubman: Haayee!

That's all he said to me, however his one word was enough for my cheeks to turn to the shade of rose he was holding.