||29||

Author's POV:

The whole of the Kohli residence is in a bustle today with Anushka in the kitchen and Varisa helping her while Virat in the room babysitting the kids. About 2 hours later the lunch was prepared fully and Varisa headed to her room to get ready for today's lunch.

She got ready in an ivory anarkali with golden patchwork and embroidery. She came out of the room to find Shubman and his family already present in the hall. She went and touched his parents feet, greeting them.

Lakhwinder: arey nhi puttar betiyan pair nhi chhuti

Keart: aaja tu ta gale lag

They engulfed her in a hug and Shubman simply smiled seeing the already built bond. They sat while talking about the duos relation, and what step to take next.

Virat: uncle aunty papa k baad iske decisions maine hi liye hai mostly aur aaj bhi main koi ghuma fira k baat nhi karunga aapko toh pata hi hoga ki Shubman aur Varisa dono ek dusre ko pasand karte hain aur Shaadi karna chahte hain

Lakhwinder: oye puttar tu tension kyun leta hai hume sab pata hai aur ham chahte hain ki Varisa hi humare ghar ki bahu bane

Keart: bilkul sahi! Varisa se acha koi ho hi nhi sakta Kaka k liye!

Rohit: yeh toh bohot achi baat hai! toh ab uski date decide kar le?

Ritika: Rohit ka matlab engagement hai!

Virat: filhaal toh South Africa k series hai toh us k baad ki hi dates rakhte hain!

Anushka: 25th June kaisa rahega?

Shubman: best option hai hum sab free bhi rahenge

Lakhwinder: toh bas final ki Varisa puttar humare ghar ki bahu nhi beti banegi!

After talking for a while they then had their lunch and departed for their home as Shubman's parents had a flight of 7pm for Mohali. Varisa also accompanied them to airport to see them off. On their way back the duo dropped Varisa at the Kohli residence.

Varisa's POV:

It's 3rd of may, the time now is 1 at night and currently I'm getting ready as Shubman is on his way to pick me up. We are heading to the airport because he says he has a surprise for me which I obviously don't know about. I wore a white tank top with a white pullover pairing it with a pair of grey sweat pants.

 I wore a white tank top with a white pullover pairing it with a pair of grey sweat pants

I came out of the house, to find Shubman leaning over the bonnet of the car. He came towards me and took the luggage from me keeping them in the trunk of the car. Settling in the car he drove towards the airport.

Varisa: love can you please tell me where are we going?

Shubman: baby you'll get to know once you see the boarding pass

Varisa: fine I'm not saying anything.

We got to the airport and marched towards the check-in counter with hand in hand. We had masks on but I guess some of the peoples still recognize us as I saw them silently clicking pics of us. After getting the boarding pass we head for the security check and then to the lounge as it was still time for the boarding to start.

It was already 1:30 in the night and to be wake all I needed was a coffee, I asked Shubman if he needed coffee, upon his denial I went to get myself a coffee. waiting in the lounge for half an hour it was the time for boarding. we headed towards the moving walkway in order to board our flight. On the way to the flight my eyes caught the destination on the boarding pass which was of Bali.

THE HECK! We are going to Bali!? I was kidding him and he got serious! Why is this man so unserious?

Getting to our seats in the business class we settled down in the seat. On our way to flight Shubman happened to click few photos of us. I sat while encircling my arms around his biceps once we were done with fastening our seatbelts and the cabin crew peoples were done with their job.

It was 16 hour flight and we decided on taking a nap as it was already mid night. Waking up I realized there was 11 hours still left for the flight to land. I decided on watching a movie. Playing the mean girls I sat with my headset on.

In the middle of the movie Shubman woke up and joined me for the movie but wasn't liking the movie so we changed the movie to Crew. Watching movies playing offline games and napping on our way we reached Bali and the local time was 8:30 in the night. 

We came to the car that came to pick us from the airport once we claimed our baggage. This time not only me but also Shubman was jetlagged since it must be evening in India and we were wide awake at the time of sleeping.

We reached the Hanging gardens of Bali, the luxury forest resort, for our one night stay, since we would be moving to another place the very next day.

Somehow we managed o get some sleep. Getting up at 8 am in the morning, I went to the washroom to get freshen up before waking Shubman up.

Varisa: love, get up!

Shubman: aur 5 min please baby

Varisa: get up Shubi! no more 5 mins.

Instead of getting up my man decided to pull me on the bed too. Pulling me through my waist, I landed directly on his chest. His hands went to my hair strands tucking them behind my ears. Leaning more towards me, he captured my lips in a pleasant kiss to which I responded lovingly. After breaking apart from the kiss we joined our forehead and laid in silence, listening to each other's heartbeat as if it's some kind of melody. I slowly caressed his hair trying to wake him up.

Varisa: Babe get up!

Shubman: good morning baby!

Varisa: good morning love! Go and get freshen up fast!

He just nodded before heading to the washroom. Coming out the washroom, he was ready in a beige oversized half shirt with off white linen pants. This guy could end models job if wouldn't have been a cricketer, and I'm lucky enough to have him all to myself.

We then headed to the hotel lounge to have our breakfast. Not having enough options we decided to have a croissant, some fruits and a cup of coffee for me and fresh fruit juice for him. We settled on our seats after looking for an vacant table.

Varisa: love I was kidding that day about the proposal but I guess you took it serious

Shubman: you underestimated me darling obviously I had to show you who THE SHUBMAN GILL IS and how romantic your boyfriend can be

Varisa: well it's nice I got a trip before your series, btw where are we going after the breakfast

Shubman: surprise for you

Varisa: not another surprise Shubi

Shubman: the whole trip is a surprise for you babe!

He winked at me and currently I'm just hoping this man doesn't get us in any kind of trouble. God knows what's going on in his head.

Keep voting and comment down your views!
written on: 05-07-24
posted on: 13-07-24