||9||

Shubman's POV:

It was already evening and today was Kl bhai and Athiya's engagement.

Shubman: bhai aaj naha lega?

Ishan: bhai main toh ek ghante tak nahaunga!

Shubman: yaar mujhe bhi toh ready hona hai!

Ishan: Toh jaa na apni bandi k room mein, waise bhi koi nhi h us k room mein!

Well sometimes Ishan gives the correct advice. I took my belongings and went to Varisa's room.

I knocked at her door, which she opened within seconds. She was holding her dyson air wrap, herself wrapped in a bathrobe. I guess she already took shower.

Shubman: Ishan is using the washroom aur woh ek ghante se pehle nhi aayega!

Varisa: geyser off kar dena nahane k baad!

Shubman: Ohk darling!

I went to the washroom after pecking her cheeks, to which she blushed smiling.

Abhishek's POV:

I ended up breaking my phone on the day I went on a date with Varisa. After I bought another phone I wasn't able to login to any of my instagram ids. I guess its some glitch.

By now I was ready in a black kurta. I guess Varisa would also be wearing black, since she loves black colour.

 I guess Varisa would also be wearing black, since she loves black colour

Currently I was looking for an excuse to go to Varisa's room. I messed up my hairstyle and went towards her room after locking my room.

I knocked at the door and a stunning Varisa dressed up in a saree opened the door.

Abhishek: Hey pretty lady! You look gorgeous!

Varisa: Hey Abhi, thank you!.... Do you need something?

Abhishek: Mere baal kharab ho rakhe hai! Can you fix it please?

Varisa: Yeah sure!... Come inside!

Shubman's POV:

I heard the door open and someone come. I stopped the shower to hear convo better. Wait is that Abhi!? Abhishek!?

Ab yeh kyun aaya hai?

They were talking and giggling continuously.  Aisa kya kar raha hai yeh jo Varisa itna has rahi hai.

I heard their giggles and something in me happened. I wrapped the bathrobe and barged out.

Both the eyes were on me.

Varisa's POV: