||2||

We reached at airport and I along with bhai bhabhi was giving autographs and photos to the people and obviously paps were covering everything. I gave my first appearance as a model and businesswoman to the Indian media. And I realized how much people adorned me here. 

We then boarded our flight and reached Virushka's Mumbai wala apartment. 

Anushka: Vari you can go to ur room and rest then shaam ko we'll go to marine drive.

Varisa: Okay bhabhs!

I came to my room and freshened before coming out and helping bhabhi for preparing dinner. After having the dinner we went for a long drive at night. We sat at the marine drive for a hour and came back home.

@ VarisaKohli_

@VarisaKohli_  Marine drive at night❤️✨

Liked by ViratKohli, AnushkaSharma, RohitSharma, RitsSajdeh and 1,64,394

Comments:

@Noahhh: Enjoying without me!

@VarisaKohli_ : @Noahhh Missing u already!

@Somi: Ig u r just missing him and not me!

@VarisaKohli_ : Absolutely not baby!... I miss you too!

AnushkaSharma: Hope my kiddo enjoyed💖

VarisaKohli_ : @AnushkaSharma  Loved it bhabhs💖

ViratKohli: Excuse me!... You guys left me to babysit the kids, enjoying yourself!

VarisaKohli_ : @ViratKohli  Awww, Sorry bhai but you know I love this woman!

AnushkaSharma: @VarisaKohli I love you too kiddo💖 and @ViratKohli stop being jealous of my baby!

@Virushkafan01: Omg, they are so cute.

@Varisaslove: indeed they are.

@Anushkafandom: Okay I'm following her already!.. She seems a sweetheart.

@Viratislove: Guys hear me out!... She's a model already opening a fp for her.

@Varisaslove: @Viratislove  ikr she's an absolute sweetheart. Welcome to the fandom buddy!

Virat: sabko kal lunch aur dinner pe invite kr lun kya?

Anushka: Yeah sure!

Varisa: Kon kon aa rha h bhai?

Virat: Rohit, Ritika, Hardik, Natasa, Abhishek, Ishan, Shubman, Mahi bhai, Shakshi bhabhi, Yashasvi aur Shreyas.

I went to my room and drifted after working on some files and checking the modelling proposals my manager sent me.

Keep voting!
Don't forget to comment your thoughts!
written: 14-05-24
posted: 15-05-24