||30||

Author's POV:

[Shubman & Varisa's OOTD]:

Upon coming out of the main entrance of the resort Shubman and Varisa were staying in, they headed to the car they rented while their stay n Bali

Upon coming out of the main entrance of the resort Shubman and Varisa were staying in, they headed to the car they rented while their stay n Bali. They began their trip with visiting the Pura Tanah Lot temple which is home to Hindu gods and heritage. 

Having a great view and capturing it in their phones and cameras the couple headed to Ulun Danu temple, covering a distance of 50 kms in an hour or less. Later, visiting the Lempuyang temple too.

While visiting different temples the couple shared great moments with enjoying the views to the delicacies of the place. The clicked numerous pics, specially Varisa, and being the lovely boyfriend Shubman is, he was totally whipped for his girlfriend capturing her as many times she wanted. He indeed is a great life partner and a god gift.

On their way back to Ubud the couple stopped by a European restaurant Arcadia to have their lunch. While having the lunch Varisa being the person she is, clicked the aesthetics of the restaurants and most importantly of her boyfriend too.

Varisa: Shubi look at the camera

She giggled as her boyfriend for the nth time smiled with his crimson cheeks for his girlfriend. She indeed loves capturing her boyfriends, well who wouldn't if the boyfriend is Shubman Gill.

While taking order the waitress' eyes lingered on Shubman's exposed chest due to the first two buttons unbuttoned, literally gawking at him. Varisa's eyes instantly caught the waitress' action, igniting a spark of jealousy in her. 

waitress: sir your order please

Shubman: burrata and prosciutto along with grilled prawns  

Shubman: Vari what will you have?

Varisa: I'll have prawns dumpling and mushroom risotto! 

waitress: anything else sir?

Varisa: yeah! a new waiter 

Hearing his gf Shubman chocked on his saliva, laughing on his gf's jealousy.

Varisa: hasna band karo Shubi ya is waitress k saath hi rehna