Crickets & Silence - 34

Hey lovely people!

As I promised I'm updating this chapter today because you all voted yesterday. So I have planned on a target release from today onwards.

If this chapter gets 20+ votes and some comments, I'll release the next one immediately when it reaches it's mark.

Please do contribute to my request, because I want nothing but appreciation to my work.

Thank You ❤

Happy Reading. You are in for an emotional ride!

 You are in for an emotional ride!

"I love you Vihaan."

It's almost dawn. I watch Shivanya while she sleeps. Her pink lips swollen from kissing & slightly parted, her throat and cleavage full of my hickies. Her breath even and head on my chest. She's in one of my tshirt looking and smelling like Mine.

I didn't expect the turn of events today but it was the best feeling in the world. Making her completely mine. The feel of her body surrounding mine has made me want her even more, if that's even possible.

Watching her talk with Daphne so kindly made me realise how much I want that. With her.

The funny fact is that I don't even know how to act with kids or if I could love them. I promised to myself that I'd never have children but when it's with her, I can imagine myself being a father one day.

If I have them, I'd always protect and cherish them. I would never let them go through what I faced in my childhood. I know Shivanya would never make someone feel like that let alone her own child.

I want everything with her.

Except for one thing.

Love.

It's not a privilege I'm offered in my life. I could never love a person. I've sworn myself to never give that sort of power to anyone since that fateful day in my past.

Commitment and loyalty is what I can provide a partner. But with Shivanya I am confused about where I stand.

When she confessed that she loved me I felt a different kind of emotion. Something that's not disappointment more like a feeling of elation. Why do I feel this way when I know for a fact that love won't be reciprocated from my side?

Am I a hypocrite if I say that I want her to love me?

My thoughts come to a halt when I hear my phone ringing.

Raj.

"Yes?" I ask my PA. Stroking Shivanya's rosy cheeks. The ring I gave her shines in the morning light.