(2) first meet

At singhaniya
So today is Sunday and family want to meet Meera. So as thay decided they are getting ready for go to her house.
Sabira and janvi came to veer's room. Veer was doing his work. He look at noughty sisters and said.

Ranveer: what you guys want.

Sabira: actually bhai I have a something for you.

Rajveer: what is it.

Janvi: photo of my soon to be bhabhi.

She said teasing him. He look her in excitement to see his soon to be wife. He sat down his laptop and went to them.

Ranveer: so what you want in exchange.

He said as he know they will not give him her photo easily. So he offer them a offer.

Sabira: nothing just your credit card for wedding shopping.

Ranveer: shadi se pehle hi nanga karke chodenge kya? Show some mercy on me.

Janvi: photo or credit card. Choose is your.

Ranveer: fine.

He said and took out his black credit card and give them. They give him meera's photo and went from there.

Rajveer's POV.
I took photo from them and they left. I look at photo. Her green eyes are beautiful. wow. She is very beautiful like an angel. Now I'm very excited to meet her face to face. I'm kinda nervous. I went to krish room. And he scrolling through his phone. I went to him and said.

RanVeer: krish

He look at me and said

Krish: what happened bhai.

Ranveer: nothing I'm just little nervous and excited too.

Krish: i know you. Don't worry. Who will marry you that girl will be lucky to have a life partner like you.

He is playboy and noughty but he understands me without I say something. I nodded and we chit chat for sometime when dadi called us.

After that we went to her house. Her house is not a big one but beautiful. We ring the bell and someone opened it. I think she is her younger sister.

Ishika: hello everyone. I'm ishika sharma please come in.

Saying that she gave us space to go inside house. We started on sofa. After sometime later Meera came wear a beautiful yat simple dress. She had dupatta on her head.

(Think that she had scarf on her head)

She came to elders and touch their foot. Mom went to her and said.

Shrijal: you are so beautiful like an angel. Right naa ranveer

My mother know me very well. Hearing mom everyone look at me. She also look at me. We did eye contact. She look down shyly.

After sometime everyone decide to let them talk personally. They went to her room and i said.

Ranveer: if you have anything to tell. Tell me don't be nervous.

Hearing me she look at me and said.

Meera: actually yk my parents are noore so after marriage I want to take ishika with me. She will also come.
If your ok with then agree for this wedding because I can't live without her. I can't she her struggling for living.

Ranveer: I will like to live withy sister. Now she is not only your but mine little sister too. And i promise mai usse meri behno ki tarah rakhoga. never let you or her feel like you don't have parents. My parents are your. And your parents means her.

I said everything truly. After saying that I went to family members followed by Meera. Everyone look at us and dad asked.

Rohit: so what's you boths decision.

I look at her and she smiled at me and said.

Meera: I'm ready dad.

Hearing dad.from her mouth for my father it's feel like heaven. Even before wedding she started to like them. Everyone look at me and i nodded in yes.