(14)divorce

A week later.
At oberoi house.

Here janvi is in kitchen doing some work. Today is sunday so mihir is also at home. His dadi called janvi in living room. Janvi went to there and said.

Janvi: do you want something dadi.

Dadi: yes make something for me delicious. I'm tired of eating these food.

Janvi: sorry dadi. But i can't----

Slap~~

Dadi: how dare you to say no to me.

She hold her hair tightly and said.

Dadi: answer me bitch did your parents teach you this.

Janvi: no. My parents teach me to how to treat bad peoples very well.

Dadi: how dare you to call me bad.

Janvi: aww i hurted you by calling bad. What about me. You always called bitch, gold digger. Living on your grandson's money. Say bad things about me parents. If you can't bear it then how can you thing that i will bear it never. Be in your limits last time i just warned you now i will show you who i am.

Dadi leave her and at mihir who is caming downstair. Looking at his laptop.

Dadi: so you will disrespect me. You will show me who you are.

Janvi: yes---

Slap.....

This time mihir slapped her. Without knowing full truth. Janvi look at him and he said.

Mihir: how dare you to disrespect my dadi. Say sorry.

Janvi: never. I will never apologize to her. I know I'm right.

Mihir: i m saying last time janvi apologize to her.

Janvi: im also saying last time i. Will. Not. Apologize.

Mihir was about to slap her but she hold his hand and said.

Janvi: ohh. So I'm nothing to you.
Just once say I'm nothing to you.

Mihir: yes are nothing to me.

Hearing him janvi leave his hand and went to there room. He  thing she is sad because he called her nothing but he know she is his everything. Just then he heard heel sound. He look there from the sound is coming. Janvi is caming with her luggage. He went to her and hold her hands.

Mihir: what are you doing...

Janvi: mr oberoi if I am nothing to you then what benefit of my living here. I am going. And i will send divorce papers.

Mihir: why please don't leave me. It's just small thing janvi please..

Janvi: small thing...no. it's very big. I can't live there where i don't have self respect. I can't live there where no one want me. I can't live there where people think me as a slave....as gold digger.... I can't live there where people think that I'm living on there money. My self respect is everything for me. Find someone who can be your slave not me.

Saying that she went from there. Mihir tried to stop her but didn't stop...