(6) annoy.

It's been a month to there wedding.
Ranveer and meera is like normal arranged couples. Ranveer loves her so much. But busy in work. Meera didn't like his work to much. Meera is having good relations with her in laws. Sometime when sejal scold her for her mistake her mother-in-laws save her. Krish and ishika do fights everytime. But always family members support ishika like she is their daughter not him their son.

Ruhani always annoying and create problems for shaurya. But he never even scold her. He do whatever she say. Ruhani have good bond with karan. Like they are best friends.

Janvi started to fall for mihir. Mihir always take care of her. His mother also love them. His mother is kind person.

Abhinav always take care of sabira. She annoy him with her creativity. But he pamper her. He sometime take sabira to jis office. Sabira like his gentle behaviour toward her. He always behave cold to others.

Today mihir is taking janvi to abhinav's house as she miss sabira to much. Mihir is waiting for janvi to came out from bathroom. She is getting ready.
After sometime janvi came out wearing a beautiful saree. She is looking very beautiful in it. Mihir eyes are stakes on her. She came to him and said.

Mihir: like always gorgeous.

After that they left to oberoi mansion.

In oberoi house.
Today is sunday. And he given maids holiday. Now only abhinav and sabira is in house. Sabira is watching frozen on T.V. and abhinav is cooking food. Yeah it's his daily routine. Then something rang the door bell. Abhinav said.

Abhinav: sabira opened the door.
Sabira sabira

He was saying her but she is busy in watching movie. He himself went to door and opened. There janvi and mihir is stand. They look at him. He is little messy because of cooking. Little amount of fluor was on his face and clothes.

Mihir: are you.

Abhinav : yes I'm abhinav. Abhinav oberoi.

Hearing him mihir tried to control his laugh. Janvi stand infront of him.

Abhinav: ohh hey janvi. Came inside. Sabira someone came to meet you.

They enter inside and look at the whole House is messy. Sabira is eating chips and watching movie. Making whole House messy. Abhinav called her.

Abhinav: sabira.

Sabira: what don't you see I'm watching movie.

She yelled at him and he shut his mouth. Janvi went to her and hold her ears.

Sabira: ahh. Janvi you. Please leave it's paining.

Janvi: what's this.

Sabira: what.

Janvi: your dear husband is working. And you annoying him. I thought you must be crying.

Abhinav: she annoy me janvi very.

And here abhinav Started to complain janvi like a baby is complaining to his mother.

Janvi: it's ok abhinav. Now who will save her from me.

Sabira: pehle pakad kar to dikhao.

Saying that she started to run in whole House. Janvi also started to chase her. Mihir look at abhinav and said.

Mihir: hey I'm mihir khurana.

Abhinav: hello. Mihir.

Mihir: let me help you.

Saying that he helped him in cleaning and janvi did cooking. And the queen of drama is watching movie still.