(16)sick

At oberoi house.
Here abhinav  is laying bed because he is sick. Sabira is taking care of him. Sabira came to him and said

Sabira : how are you feeling now.

Abhinav: little rest and i will be fine.

Sabira: lier you have high fever. Your whole body is hot.

She said while putting her hand in his forehead.

Abhinav: only body not me.

Sabira: even being sick you can't stop flirting.

She said while being pissed off. Abhinav didn't sad anything on look at her. She wasn't leave him even a second. She is worried for him.

Abhinav: sabira go and sleep you didn't even sleep whole night.

Sabira: no I am not sleepy.

She said while trying to not close her eyes. He look at her and hold her wrist. He pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arms around her.

Abhinav:  i know.... Now take little rest too.

He said and her tightly closing his eyes. Sabira look at him and slept.

At singhaniya house.

Shourya : ruhani let's go.  Now you are free from me. I am sorry 😔.

Ruhani: why are you saying like I am leaving for my entire  life.

Shourya: after leaving this house we will never meet again. It's our last meeting.  Yes we can't meet now. I will meet you in my next life.

Ruhani: why? Why are you saying this. Are you going to devorce me. What happened please don't leave me. I want you in my life too.

Shourya: it's not possible ruhani  you have to choose me or your family.

Ruhani: but I want both.

Shourya: it's not possible. Take time and tell me your answer. I will not force you. And I am sorry for slapping precious night.

He said and went from there.ruhani look at him. She want both her family and shourya too. Will her family accept them. Or she have to choose one of them.