introduction

Ranveer singhania.
Age:26
He is Gentlemen. Who care for everyone. Like his parents he is smart and understanding person.   He is cold for outsider and gentlemen for his family. He loves his family more then anything even his life.

Krish singhania.
Age: 25
He is opposite of ranveer. All noughty and playboy. Loves his sister. Over protective. Loves his family.

Ruhani singhania.
Age:25.
She is bold and bindaas girl. Who loves to be with her family. She is queen. She can protect herself.

Janvi singhaniya
Age: 24
She is like ranveer mature understand and kind want to explore the world with her loved one. She has nyctophobia.

Sabira
Age: 24
She is younger in singhania siblings so she is childish and immature. Very kind and sensitive.

Meera sharma
Age: 23
She is kind and mature girl as her parents dead when she was just 16. She loves her sister. She can do anything for her.

Ishika sharma
Age: 21
She is meera's younger sister. Kind and immature like sabira. Loves to be childish.

Shourya kapoor.
Age:26
He is psycho. Crazy for ruhani.
It's defend on his mood. He can be psycho but the very next second can be gentle.

Mihir khurana
Age: 25
A young famous singer who loves to sings. Love his mother... the only family. Kind but cold too.

Abhinav oberoi.
Age:26
He has anger issues. When he get angery he lose his control on himself. He is underworld mafia king. Only have father. His father is kind person. Not like him.