(7)love 💕

At singhaniya house.
Krish is in his room. Doing his music practice. He is singing agar main kahoon song.

Krish:

tumko paya hai toh jaise khoya hoon.
Kehna chahoon bhi toh tumse, kya kahoon.
Tumko paya hai toh jaise khoya hoon
Kehna chahoon bhi toh tumse, kya kahoon.......

Kisi zabaan mein bhee vo lafz hi nahin
Ki jinamein tum ho kya, tumhein bataa sakun.......

He is busy in his singing. Ishika was going to her room but stop hearing his voice.

Ishika's POV
Wow krish your voice is so sweet like you. But I can't deserve you. Krish. I love you. But this society never accept me. They thought that I will trap you. I'm already burden on my sister but now I don't want to anything. Just few one month after that I will go to hostel. Krish i promise you that you will never see my face. Yes I do love him.

I was in my thought when he came out and said to me.

Krish: hey Dumbo what are you doing here.

Ishika: seeing an idiot.

Krish: why you always fight with me.

So you never love me.

Ishika: i don't fight with you. Your the idiot. That's why.

And her we started the fight. Noone except Sejal is in house. Hearing there voice Sejal came there and said.

Sejal: what's happening here.

Krish: she is fight with me dadi.

Ishika: I'm not---

Sejal: ishika come to my room. Krish beta go and do your practice.

Krish: dadi.

Saying that he went to his room.sejal dadi drag me to her room. After caming to her room she pushed me. I look at her.

Sejal: don't look at me. Down your eyes bitch. This is not your house. Your living on Rajveer's money. Don't you feel shame. Now trying to trap krish you bitch.

Smash

She slapped me. I didn't did anything and she is blaming me for the thing that didn't even know.

Ishika: your mistaken me dadi.

Smash

Sejal: ohh really. Now you also started to talking back. How dare you huh.
Just wait here. I will tell your sister and then throw you both out of this house.

No no please just because of me. Struggled to much. No more please God please help me.

Ishika: please dadi don't do anything with di. If you want I wil do everything you say. But ple-ase.

Sejal: now be in your limits and if I see you around krish then I don't hesitate to throw you and your sister out of this house.

She said to me harshly.

Ishika: yes dadi I will never even see him.

After that she went from there. i also went to terrace and started to dance. My first love. I was dancing without caring about anything. Rain also started. Few hours passed and I faint.