(15). obsessed

At singhania house.y
Her everyone is doing there lunch while talking.

Sejal: krish don't you think that now you should get married..

Krish: dadi please.

Shrishti: what please!! You not teenager now that you're running from marriage.

Ranveer: yeah now no excuses.

Meera: we also want to see your marriage--

She was when door bell ring. Ishika went to door and open it. There is a girl standing with her lagguge. Ishika didn't recognise her.

Ishika: who are you miss?

Janvi: are you ishika right. I am janvi...

Ishika: janvi.... Janvi. Yeah janvi di come inside.. aunty.. uncle... ranveer jiju... Meera di. Janvi di came here.

Hearing her shouting everyone came to living room. Janvi ran to her mother and hugged her tightly...

Dhruvi: aww my baby miss me--

She was saying heard crying sound. She look at janvi who is crying badly.

Dhruvi: baby what happened. Why are you cry.

Janvi: i... Lea_ved h_im. Mom.  He said i a_m not_hing to hi_m...

Jatin: janvi stop crying and tell us   what happened. Why are you crying.

Than janvi told them everything.

Shrijal: you are very strong janvi. You took stand for yourself. Shhh don't cry your strong girl.

Shrishti: yeah you did great.

Rohit: we are with you baby. Now  don't cry.

Ranveer: did you eat something.

She nodded as no.

Ranveer: ok let's eat now.

Then they eat there lunch.

At kapoor house
Ruhani came there room and asked shourya.

Ruhani: shourya when we will to my parents house.

Shourya: soon.
He said without looking at her.

Ruhani: no you are lying. You will never let me go out. You said you love me than why can't you let me be happy.

She shout at him while crying. Shourya went to her and about to hug her. But she pushed him.

Ruhani: d-ont don't touch me. I know you don't love me. You are just obsessed with me. With my body.

Slap.

He slapped her.

Shaurya: ruhani. I love you. I really do. Please don't say like this.

Ruhani: you love me than free me from this cages.

Shaurya: i can't---

Ruhani: see. You are just obsessed with me.

Shaurya: fine pack get ready we are going right now.

Ruhani: really.

Shaurya: yes.

He said and was about to leave the room when he came to her and said.

Shaurya: Can I kiss you

Before she can respond he kiss jer like his life defend on it. A tear escape from his eyes.

After kissing her he left. She is shocked and confused to process what happened.

Shaurya's POV.
I am not obsessed with you ruhani. I love you. I do. I just don't want to leave you.  Do you think. After going to them they will let you come to me. NO.  No one will send thier daughter to a kidnapper who kidnapped thier daughter. They kill me. I don't care if they kill me or not.  I care about that after we will never able to see eachother. Maybe never in this life but now I can't caged you anymore. I love you ruhani