(8) daughter

Here it's already 7pm and ishika is in terrace fainted. Meera is searching ishika everywhere except terrace. Ruhi came to here and said.

Ruhi : what happen meera why are you looking worried.

Meera: I'm searching ishika aunti she is nowhere.

Shrijal: where can she gone.

Meera: I don't know mom. I didn't saw her from so long.

They where talking when ranveer and krish came there. Ranveer asked.

Ranveer: what happen meera?

Meera: ishika is missing? I tried to find her. But she is nowhere.

Krish: last time I saw her going to terrace. Bhabhi did you find her at terrace.

Meera: no

Ranveer: let's go then.

Saying that they went to terrace. Caming there they got shocked. Ishika is laying on floor. Her feet is blooding. She is wearing ghungroo. They went to her and ranveer picked her up. They went to her room and krish called doctor. After sometime later doctor came and check her and said.

Doctor: her condition is worse mr singhaniya. She is having high fever. I think she was in cold water too much that's why this happen and she is suffering from depression. It's not good for her health.

Meera: when will she wake up.

Doctor: don't worry. She will wake up soon.

Saying that doctor went from there. Meera sat beside her. except her everyone went to dinning table for dinner. After sometime later ishika wake up she look at her sister.

Ishika: sorry

She said looking down.

Meera: you know ishika. When you born I was just 3 years old. First time I saw you. You were crying. Your red face was so cute that time. whenever I see you it's feel like your my daughter. daughter whom rised. But why today I'm feeling like I failed. I failed to be a mother. Ishika i failed.

She said while having tears on her eyes. She look at her. And again continue.

Meera: you are my baby ishika not burden.

Hearing her ishika look at her because ishika never tell her feeling to anyone. But everytime without her saying Meera understand everything.

Meera: ishika please tell me what made you think that. Tell me baby.

Ishika: no one.

Meera: I know you will never say.
Baby please don't do anything to yourself. It's hurt me. I never see you as my sister. I always saw you asy baby. Please ishu. Don't harm yourself just because of me.

Ishika: I'm sorry di.

She said while crying. Meera hugged her tightly and said.

Meera: promise you will never do anything like that.

Ishika: i promise.

After that Meera made her eat food. And let her sleep. Meera went to her room. Here ranveer is waiting for her. She give him small smile and sat on bed. He went to her and hugged her.

Meera: i failed ranveer ji. I failed to take care of her. Mom dad gave her responsibility. But I failed...

Now she couldn't control herself cried her heart out while hugging him.

Ranveer: you never failed Meera. You are the thing that she have. She is just depressed. She need love and care. She need you. Meera.

Meera: RanVeer--

Ranveer: yes. you can sleep with her.
Meera she needs you. I'm happy to have you as my wife.

Ranveer understand her like she understands her sister without any words. She loves her sister very much. And he.... She don't know about his feeling. How mu

He said and kissed her forehead. They stay like this for sometime and then Meera went to ishika.

Other side.
Here janvi, mihir and his mother was eating dinner when keerti(his mother) said.

Keerti: the after tomorrow my mother in law is coming here.

Mihir: why.

Keerti: don't be rude. She want to janvi. She is very strict janvi be care full. And please wear saree.

Janvi: ok mom.

Janvi said and look at mihir. He is not happy about it. They eat there dinner and went to their room. SHe went to bathroom and after sometime later she came out and look at mihir. He was sitting on bed. She went to him and say on his lap. Not exactly on lap but on his crock. He look at her and said.

Mihir: janvi don't do this. I will not able to control myself.

Janvi: so who said you to control I'm all your.

She look in his eyes and kissed him. he got shocked that he forgot to process anything. After a moment he kissed her back. She started to remove his shirt. he break the kissed and said.

Mihir: idk that my wife is so fast.

Janvi: get use to it. Mr mihir khurana.

She said and removed his shirt. He did the same.  She felt her breath hitch as the cool air hit her exposed chest.

He look in her eyes. She blink her eyes and he kissed her lips. She did the same. He kissed her neck and bite there. She also kissed his neck but roughly. He look at her shocked because she is more rough then him.
He like her this version. She move neck  to his collar bone. She lock his nipples. She started to remove his pants.

He remove her pants. They both were naked. He pushed her on the bed slowly climbing on top of her.

He parted her legs and settled between them positioning himself near her entrance.

He rubbed his erection over her clit and she guided him to her core.

Her mouth parted in pleasure as he entered her inch by inch.she close her eyes as he seated inside her fully.

He groaned at how tight she felt and stilled inside her giving her time to adjust.

She felt the slight pain fading away.
He increased his speed.

After sometime later

Janvi: ahh.... Faster... Mihir..ahhh

Mihir: as... Ahh you.... wish... Baby..