18|bristol|

lando pov.

"lando!" cisca , my youngest sister yelled out while i sat at the little jungle gym with florence 's newborn son. he was only about 7 months and this was the first time i'd seen him.

flo had gotten married 2 years ago to another horse rider, marcell. he was a good man.

i had been camping out at the jungle gym since mila and niamh had banished me from the house and my room was all too boring all alone. flo and marcell had gone to the stable while sav and oliver were both out at the market.

mom and dad were entertaining the girls and working on food, which meant theo was my best company and i'm not complaining.

"there you are!" she said, climbing up the jungle gym to sit down beside me. much like maeve and rory, cisca and i didn't spend a lot of time with my sisters growing up, leading very different lives, but we were very close nevertheless. after oliver, i spent the most time with cisca. i would claim i was her favourite brother.

"keep it down, we were quietly watching the butterflies" i tell her when i notice that one of the butterflies that were resting on the slide flew away. "ba ba" theo babbled and i smiled. "yeah bud, ba ba flew away because your auntie scared it" i say and he giggled in my lap.

"don't antagonise me, lan" cisca said and i nodded. "okay. anyways, why exactly where you yelling for me?" i ask and she nodded, pulling out her phone when i noticed a new ring on her finger. i could swear she didn't have it on last night when i came over.

"so...you know how i was in bolivia with arthur when he proposed" i had met arthur only a few times, he was a formule e car designer and cisca's boyfriend for maybe a few years now. it was somewhere in between my first win and flo's wedding that they got together.

"yes, he's coming today, right?" i ask, and she flipped her phone to show me a picture.

"he is already here, i just wanted to make sure you weren't worked up or anything about it... because like i know y'all haven't really spent a lot of time together and you sounded really mad on the phone" she said and i frowned. "my baby sis got engaged while in a different continent. ofcourse i was gonna be worked up cis. i'm happy for you, not mad " she smiled and leaned in closer, showing me her phone.

"arthur proposed to me at the top of our trek in the rain" she said, showing me the pictures,the smile never leaving her face. "congrats, cis" i said and she wrapped her arms around me since i had a baby in my arms that i really couldn't let go of.

"thank you for being a racing driver, i don't think we would've ever crossed paths if it wasn't for you" cisca said and i chuckled. they met at the monaco grandprix a few years ago. f1 and fe races were in the same week and hectic would be an understatement.

"anyways, flo's back and everythings back in order now. the big thirty, damn" she said and i groaned. "you're not going to be 25 forever either" i tell her and she laughs.

"yeah, but i'll be for atleast another year. let's get going. niamh and mila have a very elaborate evening planned with uncle lan" she joked as she climbed out of the jungle gym while i simply took the slide down with theo babbling in my lap, clearly hungry now.

we made our way back to the house i pretended to have not noticed oliver and mila blowing up balloons in the living room as we walked to the kitchen where flo was talking with mum, immediately turning around soon as she heard theo crying.