Other Books in the SWAT series

*Book 1: "The The Sweetest Thing" is finished. You can go check it here:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/227695437-the-sweetest-thing-book-1

In the first book we follow the story of Dax who's drawn to this sweet girl he meets in the most unusual way - a bank robbery

In the first book we follow the story of Dax who's drawn to this sweet girl he meets in the most unusual way - a bank robbery. She has a lot of problems in her life, but he's ready to do anything he could to help her achieve her dreams...

Story description:

Emily "Lily" Wilson had a tough life. With no family to help her, she was used to do everything on her own. She raised herself, she thought herself how to cook, and felt in love with baking. Her dream was to open her own place, where she can share her love for the sweet stuff with the others. That was why she was at the bank that day. She expected to persuade them to have trust in her idea and let her a loan. What she didn't expect was being shot at, nor she expected a hot man, covered from head to toes in black, to safe her. And she definitely didn't expect that man to make himself a permanent place in her life, with his dog right beside him. But like everything in her life, even this hottie couldn't keep her safe from all the bad that was trying to catch her at every corner. He for sure will try his best, but will it be enough?

-----------------------------------------

*Book 2: "The Bursting Heat" is finished. You can go check it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/350506410-the-bursting-heat-book-2

com/story/350506410-the-bursting-heat-book-2

This time we are following Raphael's life. His past and his present are intertwining throughout the book, trying to make his future the way he imagined it when he was a kid...with his Tulip by his side. But the path is long and there are some hurdles on the way...

Story description:

Alice "Ali" Baker had it all. She had an amazing loving family, a big brother to follow everywhere, and a neighbor who made her heart burst from desire. See, Raphael Romero was all she ever wanted since she was in diapers, and that's not even an exaggeration. From the moment she laid eyes on him, she was by his side constantly. Their families were always joking that they'll get married one day...it wasn't a joke for them. It was a fact they both knew. Well, we all know what happens with plans done in your teenage years - they change, and it's expected...in a way. What Ali didn't expect is for her life to turn on its head and destroy her piece by piece.

The bad news: the one who could glue her together didn't even know where she was.The worst news: even if he found her, she wasn't sure he'll be able to fix her...

Happy reading!
m00nset