CHAPTER 8

Note: the chapter might be triggering to some but please take it as fiction, I don't endorse anything in real life.
Apologies to anyone if they are uncomfortable

Ishan was gone for good 30 days.

Pankhuri was relived ishan finally agreed to leave, 30 days be it.

For the truth to be uncovered it was very important for ishan to be away because ishan just gave up and was tired.

pankhuri tried explaining they would still get people to bbsee through for how wrong they were 7 years back for blaming ishan with all those absurd allegations.

How raj and his parents might finally take him back.

How things would be different for him now.

But ishan was adamant. There is no use he said

"Kya karlenge bhabhi,sab ko sach sabit kar kar?"

"3 saal koshish ki na maine, unhone nahi suna meri"

"Ab toh myra bhi nahi rahi, main toh bas myra ke sahare ji Raha hoon, raj bhaiya aur maa-papa ne tab apne 25 ki parvarish par bharosa nahi ki, hardik aur Krunal Bhai ne apni 6 saal ki dosti Tod di, team ko unh logo ki baaton par zyada bharosa jinhe woh jante Tak nahi par meri ek nahi suni"

"Thak Gaya hoon bhabhi, kisi ko kuch sabit nahi karna, main to waise bhi kuch dino ka mehman hi hoon".

"Ishan" pankhuri yelled.

"Aisi baat mat Karo baccha, sab theek ho jayega,tumhe kuch nahi hoga" she said trying to control the tears that threatened to spill her eyes.

Ishan was saying truth, time was ticking for him and pankhuri couldn't do anything about it.

"Bhabhi, I know my time is limited and it's futile to get see people the truth"

If they keep hating me atleast they wouldn't miss me,ishan provided logically.

"Bhabhi they would not miss me anyways aur waise bhi sach pata chal gaya toh maa-papa Tut jayenge apne hi bache par bharosa na karne keliye".

"Sach ke saath saath, unse unka beta bhi dur ho jayenga kuch dino mein.
Itna dukh woh seh nahi payenge "

"Krunal aur hardik,unka kya" pankhuri asked.

"Bhabhi ,unke liye toh main kab ka mar chuka hoon na!" Ishan said it so nonchalantly and walked away.

Pankhuri had no retort to that, ishan was saying absolute truth but no that would not stop getting her to people see the truth.

Let those who hurt her child atleast know how wrong they were .

Pankhuri knew ishan would forgive them but she can atleast take sadistic pleasure in guilt tripping them right!

When ishan was subjected to blames 7 years back she away and she couldn't protect him, those were most absurd and fake sounding allegations ever but these idiots couldn't see through it.

She was back than gald that atleast shubman was by ishan's side, someone ishan could depend upon.

But that man himself broke ishan 4 years back in such a cruel way.

Pankhuri knew ishan was more hurt with what shubman did to him than all all those allegations put together.

So when the opportunity presented itself, Pankhuri made sure ishan leaves for WC.

She had 30 days and handful tasks to get done.
The allegations were endless and she would have to prove them all wrong one by one starting first from mia.