CHAPTER 22

If Virat wasn't already contemplating waking Rohit at this odd hours and discussing ishan he was even more worried and confused at seeing these two people here .

Shouldn't hardik and jassi be sleeping in their room, how are they here at this hour.

He was now surely contemplating it.

He shouldn't have started this topic now and these people here was more confusing to him.

"Abey ab koun aagaya" Rohit asked

Irritation was very clear in his voice.

Hardik barged into the room,jassi following him.

Virat and Rohit were confused at hardik's demeanor, looking tensed and hurt?

Why, what happened?

Was hardik also hurt somehow?

Virat and Rohit wondered

"Was it true? " Hardik asked breaking the silence

"Kya true ?" Rohit asked

If  it wasn't odd enough for these two to show up at their room at this time, hardik talking in puzzles wasn't helping either.

"Kya hua Harry" Virat asked.

Virat had to act as the mature one here, hardik looked so disturbed

"Cheeku Bhai, kya sach mein kal raat ishan poisoned hua tha?

Aap sach keh rahe ho" hardik asked, tears in his eyes

Virat was now even more confused, whatever he was aware of , only 6 people were there on the terrace.

Shubman and ishan weren't in good enough condition to speak, the love birds kept silence, he too and sid wasn't close to Harry to speak up that to him exclusively.

"Tujhe kaise pata chala " Virat asked

"Toh woh baat sach hai? " Harry asked breaking down completely

Jassi stepped up, to console Hardik and help Virat and Rohit.

They both looked too confused to understand anything.

"Ro Bhai, aapka phone" jassi said.

Rohit checked his phone, hardik was on call.

Must have been a mistake in sleep when Virat decided to wake him up and take up ishan's topic.
So that's how they are here, Virat understood.

Rohit cut the call.

But he still couldn't understand hardik's extreme reaction, even jassi looked stressed enough.

Hardik had hated ishan the most, deserving so too.

That guy was the most pathetic one Rohit had known in all his cricketing year's.

what he did in past was unforgivable and hardik was someone who valued trust the most.

Ishan had broken the immense trust the brother's had shown on em him.

Everyone was aware of how ishan was once apple of eye's of these pandya brother's.

But that bastard had to ruin everything in his hunger for money.

He broke the team's trust, tainting the team's image.

But Rohit knew the blow was even more personal for hardik, so hardik now being worried for that dude made no sense.

It wasn't as big as virat or hardik are making out it to be.

Rohit was sure this was one more tactic of ishan to gain attention.