CHAPTER 13

Ishan was damn pissed, at himself,at shubman for what happened in the ground Today.

The old feelings resurfacing made him angry at himself,how did he give up so easily after what happened in past.

So when he walked into his own room he wasn't expecting to find anyone, especially when he sure he had locked the room,let alone hardik and jassi Bhai.

So how was he supposed to react to this?

His brain was blank not able to comprehend a reaction.

Per say he doesn't have any beef with jassi Bhai, that dude kept mostly to himself.
He wasn't all out blaming him in past neither was he taking a stand, that was fine with ishan.
One less memeber hating on him was a good thing.

But hardik Bhai?

He hasn't seen him much, just a glances here and there during ipl matches, mostly hateful gazes from the tall guy

After proclaiming him dead for them in a party ishan did completely avoided the two brothers,not wanting further fights between them and pankhuri

These two brothers hated him,he was sure of that so why was he in his room.

He swore if he had come here along with jassi Bhai to blame him for something he would give it back this time, he was already pissed with what shubman did,his quota of daily insults was done and he couldn't take more atleast not for today.
It maybe cos of shubman or cos of hunger but ishan was cracnky today.
An emotion he hasn't felt for long.

Damn one encounter with shubman and he started feeling emotions again.

Shub did have that effect on him,he felt ashamed of himself for letting that man still effect him so much.

Anyhow, thoughts of shubman can wait,he needed to know why there were here

"Hi" ishan greeted jassi.

He didn't greet hardik,not because he didn't want to but it just felt so awkward.

That man did forbade ishan from even speaking to him in past, stripping him of the brotherly relation they shared.

So how do he greet him,ishan was hesitant.

Maybe jassi saw through it so he nudged hardik to speak up.

But all than engulfed the room was heavy silence, silence so deep ishan could hear his own breaths, shallow and prolonged.

Jassi was now about to snap....

Back in jassi and hardik's room

As hardik shared everything, every detail from how they treated him to how he was innocent all along.

How much they hurt him in past and now they are clueless how to apologise or even know if they are worth it.

Jassi wasn't usually someone who showed emotions,dude was mostly calm and composed but now he was this close to snapping.

Like if you know you hurt a person the most logical thing you do is apologise to them.

Jassi knew the relationship the brother's shared with ishan, they were family in every sense.
Ishan was the fav one,so he did warn hardik when he saw them going far with the insults and taunts in past.

Ok ishan was wrong in past, he was already punished for that, that dude did whatever he could to get people see his innocence.
Pandya brother's being angry was justified,to break ties with ishan too was justifiable but jassi did see how these brother's still hated and hurted him even after court pronounced him innocent.