Help From Friends

It was a few days before the new semester began. I invited my friends Jenny and Sandy over for a little get together to have dinner and drinks to celebrate the new school year.

They are the same age as me, being my friends ever since I started going to college here. We were pretty close, always open to talk about anything with each other. I'm sure at this point, Jenny knows more about my own sex life than I do.

The dinner I made was about as basic white girl as it gets: baked Mac and cheeses with air fried chicken tenders I got from the frozen section at the store. As basic was it is, it's still delicious and makes us girlies happy.

We chatted and laughed for a while, and I was starting to feel tipsy off of the second bottle of white wine we decided to crack open. There had been a lingering question in the back of my mind, but until now, I didn't have the courage to ask.

"Hey, can I ask you two a bit of a silly question?" I ask.

Jenny nods. "No question is silly between us!" Sandy nods in agreement too.

"Have you two ever getting spanked before? Like not just a smack or two during sex, but like, as a punishment growing up or something?" I ask shyly.

Both girls look at each other, smirking. Sandy finally turns to me. "Oh all the time! I was such a bad kid growing up, I'm surprised my ass isn't flat from all the spankings I got!" She laughs.

I laugh too. "What was it like?"

"It hurts! And it's so embarrassing! My dad would yank me over his knee and smack me over my bare butt! Sometimes even using his belt on my ass!"

"Oh the belt? That sounds awful!" I say, then turn to Jenny. "What about you Jenn?"

She nods. "I got spanked growing up, but I don't think I've been spanked since I was 13. I got off easy though and just got hand spankings."

"On your bare ass?" I asked.

Jenny nods. "Sometimes bare assed, sometimes over my pants or undies. Just depended on the situation." She smirks and nudges my shoulder. "What about you? Since you're so curious, have you gotten spanked?"

I look at them nervously, thinking of a way to twist the story a bit to not explain that my best friend's boyfriend spanked me. "Well, I never got spanked growing up by my parents. But a few weeks ago when I flew home to visit, I did get spanked by a friend..."

Sandy sips her wine. "Oh? Do share sis."

"Well, he wasn't too happy with the way I party a lot on campus, and he decided to pull me over his lap and spank me."

"What did he spank you with?" Sandy asks.

"He started with his hand, as sort of a warm up, but then used a hairbrush."

"Oooo the hairbrush hurts!" Sandy says.

Jenny giggles and looks at me. "Was it on your bare butt?"

I nod. "Well he started over my jeans, then he pulled those down and spanked me over my panties, then on my bare butt."

"Did you guys fuck?" Sandy asked abruptly.

I giggle. "No no! He's not that type of friend. I've just known him a long time and he cared about me and just, well I guess he just wanted to teach me a lesson to take home with me."

Jenny smiles. "Well, how was it? How did it make you feel?"

I think for a second, finding the right words to say. "It felt....embarrassing, being over his lap with my bare ass out. But it just felt so nice getting that guilty feeling off my chest and getting punished for something I shouldn't be doing. I felt like I really deserved that punishment."