18/PLEASE

ETORIA

I heard him continue to talk and I couldn't help but feel the pain he had been bottling up , I felt disgusted with what had happened to him that too at such a young age , life really isn't fair on anyone

"At the age of 11 I could finally see clearly and understand without glitch what was going on around me ".

"My father began selling my mother out to his friends for entertainment and to his partners in business in exchange for profits and alliances and if she ever refused , my life was his leverage against her and my birthright as his son would never be acknowledged".

"I and my mother lived in the servants quarters and we did the house chores with the other servants if not more , my mother was bullied and so was I but one night I knew I had lost her ".

" I watched her from the balcony , i..i watched her dancing naked in the garden with over 20 men ogling at her , touching her immorally and throwing money over her , she never stopped dancing despite their degrading words against her, their devaluing act against her and her weakness and anguish flowing in the form of tears on her face until she saw me and she shrieked ".

"I was frozen as I saw her being rewarded with a slap by my father for her act and several kicks to her body , I watched as one of the men fisted her hair and dragged her to her feet by her hair, he continued to drag her behind him and she screamed for him to let go ".

"I ran following behind him till I saw him enter a room I have seen my mamma go in and out before , I had an idea of what was happening but for the first time I sat by the door hidden by the shadows away from sight and watched as several other men went in to the room and in a few seconds all I heard were my mamma's screams".

"I heard how they all kept calling her SLUT , In every sentence, they used a fowl word against her I heard it all , how they taunted her for having a son like me , I heard each and every grunt of their's at the expense of my mother's shrieks , I heard her begging for them to stop and how they laughed in returning saying how much of a no good she was but had at least gave birth to a son but that turned out to be of no good too as I would grow up to be a monster just like my father and then they laughed like it was a tale of mockery ".

"My mother screamed the words 'How dare you' and it was followed by slapping sounds, several smacks, glass shattering that I was sure landed on my mother and were all aimed at making her suffer".

" But even amongst it all I heard as they tried to force her to say that I would grow up to be just like my father but she was always screaming back a 'Never' at them and after some time I heard her say again clearly 'He will never' and it all stopped as I watched the men leave the room one by one with none of them being properly dressed ".

"After a long time I finally heard the door creak again and as I looked up , I wished I could at least blink to save myself a minute from the terror I witnessed on the skin of my mother ".

"I saw her naked with bruises , blotches of red, blue and green , cuts and blood stained thighs , I saw her hair in a mess and her feet bleeding I was shaken that I made a sound of aghast and quickly stiffled my mouth ".

"But clearly not fast enough as she heard me and stopped moving , she turned around and if my eyes weren't wide enough , they became wider as I wasn't looking into the eyes of my mother in that moment she wasn't there, that was a corpse ".

"Her gaze was so lifeless I could have sworn she didn't recognize me. She turned her gaze away like she didn't just see me and continued on her path to our room".

"I followed her and watched her walk dejectedly, helplessly and almost lifeless to the bathroom and that's when I stopped and laid by the door of the bathroom listening to her hysterical wails as I cried myself to sleep".