𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔭𝔢

Pulling on his wrist, Suki led Sokka down the dimly-lit corridor, their footsteps and giggles echoing down the vacant hall. She hastily unlocked the door to their suite, throwing open the door and pulling him inside.

Sokka was pushed against the back of the door, his back colliding with the wooden door while Suki blindly flipped the lock right next to him.

"Suki--" he protested, but she silenced him with a kiss. The words died on his lips as he savored the way her soft lips slid against his, and he placed a hand on her waist, pulling them impossibly closer to each other.

"Less talking, more working," she whispered between kisses.

He chuckled, the sound sending straight serotonin through her mind.

"As you wish, my princess," he whispered next to her ear, wrapping his hands on the back of his thighs, lifting her with ease and carrying her to their bed. She instinctively wrapped her legs around him, a smile dancing across her lips.

Not a princess by royalty, but his princess.

And that was more than enough for her.

To hell with traditions, he had told her the first time they kissed. Now weeks later, he'd stolen every bit of her fragile heart--and she hoped that he would never give it back to her.

Her back landed on the soft mattress, and with the way he laid on top of her on the bed, he could feel every curve of her body.

It was driving him insane.

Sokka toyed the straps of her gown, his fingertips leaving goosebumps in its wake.

"I want this off."

Her eyes widened, and without hesitation, she was flipped over on her stomach while Sokka undid the ribbon holding the corset of her dress together.

She felt his lips on the side of her neck, kissing a path down the gentle slope of her skin, while his fingers deftly undid the ties of her dress. It wasn't long before the dress slipped off, sinking to the floor in a mess of dark blue silk and tulle.

His eyes trailed down her body, and Suki noticed the way his adam's apple bobbed in anticipation.

"Tell me what you want," he breathed, finally meeting her navy blue eyes.

She tilted her head just a fraction. "It's only fair that you return the favor," she remarked, her eyes trailing down his suit. He was devastatingly handsome in the black suit, complete with a dark blue tie that matched the color of her dress.

"Why don't you do it for me?"

A beat passed before she seized his tie and pulled him back down with her on the bed, pulling him into a bruising kiss. It wasn't long before his buttons were undone and he shrugged off his clothes without a second thought.

She could feel his bulge pressing against her thigh, his hands sliding down the curve of her waist and playing with the hem of her panties.

All his thoughts were snapped when they heard a sharp knock at the door.

Sokka groaned, burying his face in her neck. Now was definitely not the most convenient time to attend to visitors.

"Who is it?" Suki called, craning her head to the door. Her voice came out breathless, and she attempted to steady it while her heart raced in her chest.

"Pizza delivery service," a voice called outside their suite.

"Fuck off, Toph," Sokka responded, frustrated at the uncalled interruption. What could possibly be so important that they had to be disturbed in the middle of the night?